Author Topic: Kalphiter's latest and stupidest rant  (Read 33956 times)

Then you can never know!
i don't think you understand bisjac's point.  kalphiter's game will never launch.  that's the point bisjac is making.  kalphiter may create some big show with pomp and circumstance but given his track record with blockland cloud and any other big project he's worked on it's just cardboard propup.

if kalphiter's game launches and is successful i will formally apologize and hail him as a true entrepreneur.  given his egotistic online behavior, rebellion complex towards badspot, and decent (at best) marketing skills, he won't successfully launch his game.

not everyone can make/develop games
Everyone that is determined to do it can. However, it is *work* and not always *fun*.

Everyone that is determined to do it can. However, it is *work* and not always *fun*.
they can, but there's no guarantee of success.

On one hand I think Kalph and Heed are right, and on another, Badspot did design Blockland originally to be a minimalist game.  The focus was on building, and from what I've heard of the "Golden Years" of Blockland, a lot of people met to build cooperatively and create large projects just as something to look good, not necessarily serve any function.

I have a feeling that Badspot in a way feels uncomfortable with user content at this point, as it's really just a complicated set of content that requires more matching and planning than the average female teen's wardrobe for a week.  Right now it does look like the content system of Blockland is imploding in on itself.  There are two sides of this coin.  A) Things are already made, there are few niches left, unless content creators make them themselves.  B) The game is limited by compatiblity issues, such as those that Heed discussed.

I do think that Badspot should make Blockland function well to say the least– there are things that still need to be fixed, or at least could be fixed.  On one hand, Blockland is a decade-old project and Badspot wants to move on, or another because he could be torn between the age-old question of who this game is really for– the community or himself.

learn to make a game.

get ue4, cry engine, or unity

???

probably not profit but hey it's experience
uwotm8

And so, you are to able to see the natural idiots in their environment, kissing up to the leader of the pack, who we call Kalphiter. Meanwhile, the wild idiots constantly rant about how we kiss up to Badspot, when they clearly don't realize their position.

I want to see Badspot's input on this, unless he's purposely ignoring the topic so he wont spoil anything. I find it hard to believe that Badspot doesn't care about the game, seeing how he still moderates these forums on a daily basis. If he didn't care, he probably would have given a few more people admin abilities and leave.

And so, you are to able to see the natural idiots in their environment, kissing up to the leader of the pack, who we call Kalphiter. Meanwhile, the wild idiots constantly rant about how we kiss up to Badspot, when they clearly don't realize their position.
What the forget are you talking about????????? God you're such a loving handicap.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 07:13:39 PM by Badspot »

cassord do you ever think your posts might be bannable or not when you type them

What the forget are you talking about????????? God you're such a loving handicap.
Well that describes this topic fairly well.
My god you guys are taking this subject more seriously than you should be.

but in all seriousness what the hell wispfire

what the forget was i only banned for a minute or something? i can still post.

how long did it say you were banned for?

Lol.

If that ban wasn't extended, that was sure one hell of a warning shot.

woah lol