Author Topic: Contaminated water in Portland  (Read 1082 times)

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/23/us/oregon-portland-boil-water-e-coli/
So for the past 3 days, no one in Portland is supposed to drink water because it's contaminated with e. coli
Restaurants also aren't allowed to serve water.

Thanks Obama

[i mg]http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/images/ECola-GTAIV-poster.png[/img]

Rockstar was right

Late
btw I live close to Portland (Vancouver, Washington

badspot now cant drink water

badspot now cant drink water

Badspot doesn't live in Portland.

I don't live in Portland but I would never drink from a public water supply. I have a well, and a 6 stage RO system that gives water cleaner than bottled water.  :cookie:

I used to spend around $1,800 in yearly deliveries of Fiji bottled water (48 cases of 1.5L bottles), but all that changed once I heard bottled water contains more than 24,000 chemicals in it.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 01:51:55 PM by YayFun »

I don't live in Portland but I would never drink from a public water supply. I have a well, and a 6 stage RO system that gives water cleaner than bottled water.  :cookie:

I used to spend around $1,800 in yearly deliveries of Fiji bottled water (48 cases of 1.5L bottles), but all that changed once I heard bottled water contains more than 24,000 chemicals in it.
You're one of those people.

Anyways, hope my relatives are alright up there.

I don't live in Portland but I would never drink from a public water supply. I have a well, and a 6 stage RO system that gives water cleaner than bottled water.  :cookie:

Ugh this guy

bottled water contains more than 24,000 chemicals in it.

yea lets all not drink water because of chemicals man the industry wants to kill us :(

You idiot. Fiji publishes water quality reports, and the most common chemicals in their water are tiny dissolved solids that they put in there for flavor to begin with. That means 23,995 of those chemicals are in such trace amounts that they literally cannot do anything to you.

guys did you hear that they put CHLORINE in our WATER?????

that's POISONOUS!!!

they also put FLUORIDE in our TOOTHPASTE!!!

guys did you hear that they put CHLORINE in our WATER?????

that's POISONOUS!!!

they also put FLUORIDE in our TOOTHPASTE!!!
did you guys hear that in all processed food, they put a chemical that's made out of an explosive metal reacted with a poisonous gas that creates acid on contact with water?