Author Topic: Geometry Dash for IOS  (Read 2351 times)

Found this game in the AppStore the other day and I'm hooked. It's like an advanced version of the impossible game but with a lot more levels. I just finished level 10 and I'm on Level 11 now which is ridiculously difficult. Makes me dizzy after a while lol. Anyone else play it?

If not, get the forgetin' game:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/geometry-dash/id625334537?mt=8
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 08:59:00 PM by #Ravencroft »

I can't get past level 1

isnt that the song used in the BL trailer
for level 11 i mean

for level 11 i mean
yes

I love how you guys are completely ignoring the fact that this is a carbon copy of The Impossible Game.

I love how you guys are completely ignoring the fact that this is a carbon copy of The Impossible Game.
uh
so what
its a GOOD carbon copy
its the best carbon copy of a game i've seen

So? It's still fun, and arguably better

for level 11 i mean
Oh I just noticed that lol. Haven't watched the trailer in a while. Song name is called Clutterfunk by Waterflame.
Im not ignoring it, it's a fun game. Who cares?
uh
so what
its a GOOD carbon copy
its the best carbon copy of a game i've seen
I agree
So? It's still fun, and arguably better
I highly agree

Update: After a combined 840 tries I finally beat Clutterfunk. I'll upload the replay l8r.

clutter funk is the name of the song played lol

Im not ignoring it, it's a fun game. Who cares?

Exactly this. People always seem to think that carbon copies of already existing games are automatically bad, but if they're fun and generally better than the original, then there's no reason not to play them.

I remember seeing a topic of somebody complaining that this game was spread like a virus throughout his school.
To be honest, I didn't think it looked bad. Is it freemium?

there's a lite version on android (not sure about ios) that only has 6 levels