18 (19.4%)
I just do.
4 (4.3%)
Ehhh... you're okay.
3 (3.2%)
GTFO
28 (30.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Why do you guys hate me?!  (Read 10673 times)

omgomgomgm soo threting

The only thing I might, slightly, probably have against you is the fact that your avatar infuriates me for some reason.

Except for that I see nothing wrong.

we hate you because your a hardcore Shin Chan fan, and we don't give a crap about that barely-anime show. also, if people talk to you nicely, you just start flame them, again, like a total cigarette.
And that smiley, dude, what the hell is wrong with you?
I doubt you barely know something about goth kids, you probably think them and emos are the same, well, turn 'goth' and go cry and kill yourself, another proof:
a few weeks ago we were just joking on colten's topic, then you called us all homoloveuals, you bumped a few threads calling us homoloveuals too, therfore, you're a homoloveual in denial, once again, die. you were deserved to get pwned by Illidan.

I dont hate you,but i also dont judge people as noobs i just think you are taking what everyone says to serious.Just ignore them thats what i do when people piss me off it works wonders.

You've managed to make me hate you just by reading your posts in this thread.  :cookie:

You've managed to make me hate you just by reading your posts in this thread.  :cookie:

Well that's just peachy.

Also,your posts mostly don't make any sense.

I don't know you, how would I hate you, but, you've managed to waste about 3 minutes of my life which, I can't get back. Thank you. Go die.

My post make perfect sense like my one about the IM and the one on the better faster stronger hotter thingy.

My posts make perfect sense, like my one about the IM, and the one on the better faster stronger hotter thingy.

:cookieMonster:

I don't hate you, although I voted I did (GTFO), but I didn't realize I was on page 2, and not 1 so I thought Illidan was the creator of the poll.