Navar0nius is now posting from Moscow!

Author Topic: Navar0nius is now posting from Moscow!  (Read 776 times)

so far it's pretty cool

Getting from our house to our Moscow crib sucked though - I had to wake up at 4 and leave at 7 AM, and the trip took a cool 10 or 11 hours.  I wasn't used to long ass trips in a cramped space during waking hours and didn't have a lot to do on my phone, so I spent half the time slowly losing my mind.  732+ km is a lot to clear.

But Moscow is absolutely massive - far bigger than where I normally live.  I have yet to actually go places here, but from my previous week-long joyride this megapolis has a diverse ass amount of cool stuff.  I'm staying here at least until July ends (2/3 of my summer vacation), mid-August at worst.  Also this goddamn cat won't stop trying to hijack my seat I mean he's cute bUT NOT NOW FFS

so yeah

Cool

Is it cold there?

Bring me a russian hat pls

Cool

Is it cold there?
Not very. It was actually raining at first, but then cleared up as I rode further away from my initial posting place. Not quite sunny either, but that might be b/c it's 19:00.

Bring me some vodka
Bring me a russian hat pls
I don't have an ushanka and am not legal enough to drink yet, but I can bring you guys a box of Very Fine Russian Memes™ if you want.

I don't have an ushanka and am not legal enough to drink yet, but I can bring you guys a box of Very Fine Russian Memes™ if you want.

Please do

also bring vladimir putin to the states so i can give him a american meme

bring me some Russian women

I can bring you guys a box of Very Fine Russian Memes™
bring me the memes.

bring me some Russian women
bu what about
you know what its better this way

make a lovetape with natalia and post it here

cool

now send us a moscowian YMDTW update

i'll kill you in that randomizer  :cookieMonster: