Poll

create some kind of visitable priview?

yes
16 (59.3%)
no
11 (40.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Return to Blockland V2  (Read 8377 times)

Keep working on it. I hope this pulls through.
Thanks, atleast someone sais something positive.

Also I have added some things to the news as an example from blake's blockland daily topic

Last one is golden. For some reason I totally agree.

Coming together nicely, UIs still need work but it's a good start. thanks for the motivation to continue that topic lol!

Coming together nicely, UIs still need work but it's a good start. thanks for the motivation to continue that topic lol!
No problem. Glad you like it.
Also what I need now is:

• A new logo
• Poeple who can work with php. (and Mysql)

In that time I will still try to impove the main design.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 03:03:33 PM by espio100 »

Seriously though. We really don't need this.
If you made it back right when RTB shutdown and before people made archives than maybe

But doing one now is just kinda pointless tbh

Seriously though. We really don't need this.
If you made it back right when RTB shutdown and before people made archives than maybe

But doing one now is just kinda pointless tbh
In archive's you can't upload files. (In swollow's you can't) Not sure about Daprog's one.

In archive's you can't upload files. (In swollow's you can't) Not sure about Daprog's one.
true

So let me get this straight. He is posting handicapped things over all my topics.
Bieing a complete moron.
And now I am REALLY tired is his stuff so I answer back saying he has to stop... On a ruder way
And now... I am the guy who is guilty? Im nut sure but this is really pissing me of.
Hes even worser then furdle.
C'mon serious?
I really lost my patience on that guy wich is already on my "uber extra big super duper stufflist"
oh no i'm on a supa dupa uba stufflist. oh no.

And you wonder why we don't want you running this...

oh no i'm on a supa dupa uba stufflist. oh no.

And you wonder why we don't want you running this...
This is exactly what I mean.

I love how you keep trying to make a point that no one is agreeing with, it only makes you look like a bigger handicap.

I love how you keep trying to make a point that no one is agreeing with, it only makes you look like a bigger handicap.
Ggb

Ggb
Maybe if you spoke english I would understand whatever you are trying to say.

I also added this.

Now I am out of ideas...
Any suggestions?

you gonna be able to code it all? pretty sure ephi said somewhere he copyrighted the rtb code so you cant use that as your own and edit it

you gonna be able to code it all? pretty sure ephi said somewhere he copyrighted the rtb code so you cant use that as your own and edit it
Hmm... I'll hire people who can work with php or learn it myself.

EDIT: Okay I found something on uploading files but....
It has to create a new tab on the website in the right category the user selects and also has to show up on the list.
Wat? Gona hire someone. lol.
Anyone wants to volunteer? Budget's really low.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 10:43:04 AM by espio100 »