Apple announces iOS 8, OS X Yosemite and new programming language "Swift"

Author Topic: Apple announces iOS 8, OS X Yosemite and new programming language "Swift"  (Read 2394 times)

About to have iOS 8 on my phone. forget waiting, lol!

About to have iOS 8 on my phone. forget waiting, lol!

Do you have a developper registered iDevice? If not you'll be stuck on setup screen

Great. Now OS X looks like iOS 7. Now they're both ugly.

Well, OS X didn't look that great anyway though...

Does anyone else absolutely hate any scripting language that doesn't use ;'s?

It looks overcomplicated. Can't even get an idea what this code is supposed to do.

i have no idea what the hell im looking at either

"doDidMoveToView"
amazing function naming by Apple.

swift looks like i've just gone and took a very spicey stuff with the hurts of ring sting afterwards

Though there should be an option on Yosemite to change between the classic design and the new iOS 7 design
Because honestly I like both but like the classic more

Do you have a developper registered iDevice? If not you'll be stuck on setup screen
Yes, I'm an Apple Developer.

I still use iOS 6.
Get on my level :iOS 5

Looks neat, but I'm also not a fan of this whole "FLATTEN THE WORLD" fad designers are going through :c
But the functionality of it all still looks really nice; looking forward to trying it out! (This meaning the OS, not the iOS... iOS5 4 lyfe!!1!)

iOS GAY8

User was banned for this post
I had a feeling this would happen to someone here but that was quick, Deve

iOS GAY8

User was banned for this post

I don't understand why he was banned

someone enlighten me

Get on my level :iOS 5

Looks neat, but I'm also not a fan of this whole "FLATTEN THE WORLD" fad designers are going through :c
But the functionality of it all still looks really nice; looking forward to trying it out! (This meaning the OS, not the iOS... iOS5 4 lyfe!!1!)
I had a feeling this would happen to someone here but that was quick, Deve

I don't understand why he was banned

someone enlighten me
Sorry Deve, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
3 days: stuff post