Author Topic: MORTAL KOMBAT X (announce) TRAILER  (Read 1289 times)

Stupid age restriction.

forgetin sweet
i hope this doesnt get old quickly like MK9 did

Hope they have a Konquest mode

that animation is WILD but i'm fairly certain it's not gonna be like that when we get our hands on it
so many things pop up like uhh
the roster
and uhh
the roster

that animation is WILD but i'm fairly certain it's not gonna be like that when we get our hands on it
I was thinking the same thing

Mortal kombat (well, most fighting games in particular) contain fast animations for less delay between attacks.

I was thinking the same thing

Mortal kombat (well, most fighting games in particular) contain fast animations for less delay between attacks.
how many frames did you count today jim?
UHH ABOUT 200

Ok let's see who's the bullstuff guest fighter this time, i'm betting on cole magraph for the ps4 version.

Ok let's see who's the bullstuff guest fighter this time, i'm betting on cole magraph for the ps4 version.
wtf kratos and freddy weren't bad at all what are you talking about

i want pepsiman to fight shao khan and one up johnny cage

from the playstation trailer:

"Fueled by next-gen technology, Mortal Kombat X combines unparalleled, cinematic presentation with all new gameplay to deliver the most brutal Kombat experience ever. For the first time ever, Mortal Kombat X gives players the ability to choose from multiple variations of each character impacting both strategy and fighting style. And with a new fully-connected gameplay experience, players are launched into a persistent online contest where every fight matters in a global battle for supremacy."

also

things on the trailer that might be in the game:

• Sub-Zero and Scorpion (jk not really)
  • X-Ray moves from MK9
  • Cool snowy forest map - Sub-Zero froze Living Forest for plot?
  • Environmental weapons and attacks from MK:D & MK:A- Sub-Zero first tore off a branch and froze it, and later kicked Scorpion from another branch as an attack
  • Get over heeeeeere! (fatalities)
  • Environmental changes over time? - Sub-zero sucks some snow off of the ground when charging his hadouken

the fighting animations reminds me of this game my friend has on his iphone. its like a ninja fighting game, the players are silhouettes.

that multiple variations thing the trailer is talking about sounds like being able to switch to inferno scorpion in the middle of the fight or something cool like that