Bigger dev team?

Yay
27 (35.1%)
Nay
0 (0%)
the forget just make updates already
50 (64.9%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: SUPER SMASH BLOCKLAND  (Read 84132 times)

how to procrastinate
written and shown by wrapperup

and me ;)))))

Added base for maps and basic requirements in OP.

I'd be willing to help...

I'd be willing to help...

nobody said you couldn't

what are you thinking of helping in

you better continue this

you better continue this

It is. Just minor delays from the map cycle problem, powerups, and wrap is working on his own project now.
I'll be sure to have it out soon.

A NEW MAP APPEARS

A new map from JJJMan4 recreating Dreamland (quite accurately) is going to be added to the development!

So here is the map...
Dreamland! (based off of Super Smash Bros 64)

This map has some strategic features implemented into it:
1) The bushes

The bushes (2 in total) serve as some small hiding spots for people to ambush oblivious enemies but are close to the edge, making it somewhat risky.

2) The water

The water (Actually mud zone bricks) serve as anti-knockback bricks for those with high percentages. These bricks slow you down but can hold you down hard if you fly off.

3) Whispy

Standing on Whispy's nose will cause him to blow his lungs out, there is a 5 second delay after you stand on him. He blows for 5 seconds and has a 20 sec. cool down.
The interesting thing about Whispy is that his blow is instant death as you fly off with no chance to recover. To counteract this power, his area of breath is very small and you have to be in the air, not on the ground, to fly off. Basically, you have to hope enemies accidentally go in front of his mouth.

Here is a top view of the stage (24 spawns in total and there's some zone bricks out of the map to instakill players)

A NEW MAP APPEARS

A new map from JJJMan4 recreating Dreamland (quite accurately) is going to be added to the development!

Hooray!

Goddamn, what a delicious gamemode!

PART 2: THE JJJMAN4 STRIKES BACK

Introducing...
SECTOR Z (based off Super Smash Bros 64)

Sector Z's original Great Fox size was too small so I took the liberty of AMPING IT UP to fit 24 player spawns.

Due to the Great Fox's size in this arena, I figured it would be wise to include Teledoors on the wings to get from top to bottom and bottom to top.

See these cannons? They do NOTHING. It's not like someone can even get into their range of fire so stupidly in a 3-D Environment, so these will not fire.

Here's the back of the Great Fox.

Here's a top view of the Great Fox.

it looks sorta vertically wide
you know i think ill try and make my own map

Here's a little hint of the next map.

This is only a portion of the map.

I'll reveal it tomorrow.