Author Topic: 12 year olds stab girl...  (Read 4786 times)

Children under 14 should not be allowed on the internet.

Except that you seem mature enough to not engage in stupid behavior based on internet memes.

how about lets make age of consent the same age required to go on the internet

because the internet forgets you

i like this idea

and you're not really supposed to watch research until you're 18 anyway, and since half of the internet is research...

Wow this is just sick, for 2 12 year olds to stab anyone 19 times is brutally sickening. At that age, kids haven't lost their innocence yet. It's a strange world we live in.

i like this idea

and you're not really supposed to watch research until you're 18 anyway, and since half of the internet is research...
the internet is not research
the internet is not a big truck
the internet

is a series of tubes

is a series of tubes

i'd like to stick some tubes in these girls know what im saayayiiiiiinnnnn  :cookieMonster:

i'd like to stick some tubes in these girls know what im saayayiiiiiinnnnn  :cookieMonster:
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
no

lol i love 12 y/o's

Wooooooooow

I can't even believe this

Wow this is just sick, for 2 12 year olds to stab anyone 19 times is brutally sickening. At that age, kids haven't lost their innocence yet. It's a strange world we live in.
It's funny that you say that cause I have kids the age of 12 & 11 loving in the bathrooms at my middle school.

It's funny that you say that cause I have kids the age of 12 & 11 loving in the bathrooms at my middle school.
Some kid in ny homeroom got suspended for fingering his girlfriend in the bathroom. No joke.

Children under 14 should not be allowed on the internet.
I started using the internet when I was 9. I've become progressively more stupid so I don't see your point.