Author Topic: i helped treat an injured baby burd  (Read 854 times)

i was outside school today and i saw like 2 to 4 people crowding around the field and there was a crow there and it looked really weird because its tailwing was gone and its feathers were all crumpled and broke and we were all like "omg is it dead" and then on a closer look it was alive cuz it was blinking and stuff and i could see its determination to kick all of our asses but it can't fly it and then i could see a little blood and i took some of half-wet paper towel and wrapped it around the wing and then there was an argument over the fact it was a baby bird or an adult bird and then the principal came over and hes like "lol ded bird" and "yea its a babby" and he takes a shoebox and he puts the bird in it with some water and birdfeed and said "gonna call animal human society" and he took it into the school and we all dispersed from the area

have you helped animals in need

Flatflyer would be proud.

"lol ded bird"

anyway, well i helped my pets like, once, if that counts

Best run-on sentence I've seen all year.

Flatflyer would be proud.
Yes I am.
Good job thekid
You made me happy :)

Bump cause I came across this.  By the looks of it, I'm going to be volunteering at a wildlife rehab center near my house.  I'll get to feed baby raccoons, skunks, foxes, coyotes, etc until they're ready to be released into the wild.

My cousin used to work in a veterinary clinic and I used to help him there

A pidgeon had flown through gushing water from a drain-pipe outside my old shop and it had been knocked to the ground.
We rescued it and dried it up and left it in a cardboard box with some food and water.
It had a broken wing.

We left it in the shop overnight, and the next day we got in and the shop was flooded (as was half the town).
We got the shop back into order over the next few days, and we called an animal rescue shelter to come and check the bird out. They came over, saw that it was in a pretty good state, despite the wing, and then they took it away to heal and release it.

this one pidgeon flew into my treehouse and acted like a drama queen
my sister, neighbor and i all went up to it and looked all sympathetic, it looked like it just passed out
then it just took a dump and flew away

then his brother was hiding in a bush
it looked like a turtle
we fed it rice
and it took a dump and flew away