Author Topic: 2 Mass Shootings in One Day  (Read 2916 times)

Stop hating Call of Duty just because it's Call of Duty.
im hating it because its just re releasing the same damn buggy game over and over again with a few very slight changes

im hating it because its just re releasing the same damn buggy game over and over again with a few very slight changes

HEY

you forgot about

I heard about the seattle shooting while I was at my police explorer meeting. He unloaded two mags and only hit like three people.

this is what happens when you add fluoride to the water supply. hope u idiots are happy now that everyone is crazy or DEAD.

Out of control? Historically, mass public shootings are way way down by the decade. Going back 200 years.

And there are more guns per capita then anytime any country in earth's history.
One could almost say it's thanks to all the guns that we are so much safer.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 12:57:52 AM by Bisjac »

Crime in general has been going down since the 70s and 80s.

Crap animation I made in five minutes for this thread:

THEY'RE BOMBING THE FORUMS

Out of control? Historically, mass public shootings are way way down by the decade. Going back 200 years.

And there are more guns per capita then anytime any country in earth's history.
One could almost say it's thanks to all the guns that we are so much safer.
Yes, also, generally speaking, the taller you are the smarter you are. Did you know that?

Dunno what statistics you are talking about. Must be that 24 hour news channel education

Dunno what statistics you are talking about. Must be that 24 hour news channel education
Tonight on CNN
Shocking statistics: Assault Rifle sales at all time high
Fatal shooting involving assault rifle
Police Officer corruption charges
Police commits act of brutality on black student
Racism at all time high

i think blok is trying to say "correlation does not equal causation", in regards to your "you could almost say it's because of all the guns that we're so safe" comment

i think blok is trying to say "correlation does not equal causation", in regards to your "you could almost say it's because of all the guns that we're so safe" comment
Should have explained then. Terrible brown townogy.