Author Topic: infoComm 2014 - Anyone else going?  (Read 524 times)

So I just finished purchasing my infoComm VIP pass and I am pretty hyped. There will be leading game developers, software and hardware engineers as well as the founders of all your favorite gaming equipment. AMD, Nvidia, Turtle Beach and a-lot more will be there.

There are over 950 exhibitors, here is the floor plan:

http://a2z.infocommshow.org/infocomm2014/public/eventmap.aspx

I personally have spent now close to $5300 in reservations for events, the opening night dinner, VIP valet parking and hotels. With an additional $1500 set aside to purchase equipment that I see I might like.

So, is anyone else going?

so $5,300 for a gaming convention? That's a lot of money mate

Seems kind of silly to pay that much to go to an event when you can just buy whatever you need online, but hey what do I know.

Seems kind of silly to pay that much to go to an event when you can just buy whatever you need online, but hey what do I know.

Well, I am also going to the conferences which are showcasing new software and hardware that will be coming out this year as well as getting free items for purchasing the VIP pass. Plus it's in Las Vegas, so party hard that way. If you don't have a VIP pass it's only like $300.