Author Topic: Apple's master plan may have been revealed.  (Read 7828 times)

I have had a 2nd Generation iPod Touch for over 3 years now, and after about 25 scary drops it has several cracks on the lower half of the screen, internal screen damage, the volume and power buttons are becoming unresponsive, and the iPod itself is deteriorating to where it lags constantly and crashes all games on startup.
Yet it has lasted 3 times the average iPhone lifespan and the first thing that has shown any signs of critical damage is the loving earphone jack. I am convinced that each new i-whatever is getting subtly stufftier in design to cause them to break faster and faster, and now comes this.
This is the best marketing that the Nexus could have hoped for

to be fair if you drop a lot of tech twice it'll probably break
i've dropped my stuffty $30 samsung phone on its screen 10 times and it has not a single scratch

i've dropped my stuffty $30 samsung phone on its screen 10 times and it has not a single scratch
I'm not denying that Apple products seem to break quite a bit from drops, but it isn't a very fair thing to say "I've dropped my other product x times and it's fine".

It does all depend on a number of things.
The height it fell from.
The surface it fell on to.
The speed at which it fell.
What part hit the ground first.

I'm certain that Apple products, particularly iPhones, seem to break a lot from falls, but it's not fair to say it's the only product that breaks.
Also consider how many people own iPhones compared to other brands and models.
With so many people owning them the chances of them getting dropped and then broken is much higher, and you're going to hear about it a lot more.

youre such a loving badass. Please be USAs new president
Except he's incorrect. Learned can be used in that context.

my samsung phone already can do all that. its called audio from mini hdmi port.

yeah ok goodbye apple

lol more like master death and trolling plan

People complained when Apple adopted USB. Now everyone uses USB. Food for thought.

People complained when Apple adopted USB. Now everyone uses USB. Food for thought.
there is no possible way for anyone else to use Apple's proprietary lightening port?

there is no possible way for anyone else to use Apple's proprietary lightening port?
oh crap. you have a point.

loving apple
they keep stealing money from people
it was a richard move to make iOS 7 iphone 4+ and ipod 5 only, and now this
really makes me want to switch to android if i ever get an iPhone

"Learned" makes you sound like a complete thicky without the ability to enunciate. "Learnt" is the correct spelling.

"Learned" is a word, but it is not the past-tense of "Learn". It's an adjective. "He was a learned man". A man of education.
"If you say "I learned something new today" then you're probably not a learned person".
hello welcome to american english

... they are single handedly attempting to destroy brown townog outputs on audio equipment

this is absolutely loving handicapped

forget apple. I love android devices now, despite the fact that I have a MacBook Air that I like a lot and a iPod Touch 4G. I have no words.