Author Topic: Heh badspot hasn't updated aot site in a while  (Read 3776 times)

http://ageoftime.com/weapons.html

omg there are no spears, clubs, and i don't see any mines
if you mistake mines for dyno there is a difference ^^

http://ageoftime.com/dev.html

badspot stopped giving info on the updates after v6 wtf? we are on v28 update please oh and the game its self people are pissed it is still on v28 >> but w/e just telling you all i found that going threw the website heh i got a laugh outa it

He must of been sidetracked with another game, perhaps one that might make him money. /sarcasm

isnt AOT.....dead? lol

people still login to that crapfest?

isnt AOT.....dead? lol

people still login to that crapfest?
sadly, yes.

I hated that game so... Why did i even think of playing?

People killed me, told me to respawn and they'll keep me loot safe, HA! Yeah right! They just take my money and run away with it and put it in the bank...

I hated that game so much that i felt like killing everyone in it for no reason whatsoever!

I'm with MLD. The game really sucks.

First of all, someone tries to fight you, then just retreats, while you kill him and supposedly go to jail for it. It's the medieval times for loving sake, you kill someone if they attack you.

Then, if someone DOES kill you, they take your stuff and don't get arrested.

Thats cause you kill stunned people, kill non stunned people who don't have friends or know about the jail glitch. Clubs and spears would be cool if they had some effect like more damage, less damage, long reach or stunning, other wise why bother?

We all know Age Waste of Time is worthless but still >> if you made a game wouldn't you at least update it more then once a year?

Badspot said somewere
"male models for $1000"
but I'm sure you can just hire him $ per hour to work on AoT >.>

We should all tell badspot that if he gets another worth while update to aot out we donate $10. Each :D

If AoT went Retail, I'd probably get it. Knowing Badspot, it would be a good game since AoT is fun already.

Btw, don't be an idiot. Respawn = Drop Gold. Keeping your loot safe? I didn't fall for that even the first time.

Badspot

• Administrator
Almost all the info on the website is wrong because I made the site as a school project before I had the game completely working.  I stopped giving detailed update info because people would nitpick every little technical and design decision even though they had no idea what they were talking about.

Almost all the info on the website is wrong because I made the site as a school project before I had the game completely working.  I stopped giving detailed update info because people would nitpick every little technical and design decision even though they had no idea what they were talking about.
The Story Of Badspots Life.

If You Think About It, Badspot Has Made $60,000+ Since There Is 3000+ Users.  So He Might Remake AoT Or Atleast Update It Using A Fraction Of What He Has Made.
If I Had $60,000, I Would Higher A Halo Gaming Monkey, So I Can Completely Own Him In Halo 3 Deathmatch :D