3 cooool . . .
4 nice.
5 good
6 looks very nice
7 is 7
8 great
9 fantastic
10 uber fantastic

Author Topic: Horror Map (Update 1)  (Read 2655 times)

I've been working on this build for the past month trying to put add-ons together and stuff

This is what I've been working on.

With light
IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1OOyoYh.png[/img]

Normal light

I hope you enjoyed for what I have to offer right now.

NEW
Outside Part
safe house?

Please keep in mind that this might not be a horror map. Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 03:12:16 PM by A_TEE »

The ! and ? really detract from any potential atmosphere, but other than that, the build itself is great (can we rate?), but when it's done, I would suggest trying to figure out how to make the atmosphere a bit more creepy. What you have is a good start, however.

I did not really show the " creepy in the pictures so you can see more of the build.

But I did add Lighting and Ambiance Rain fire wind and all sorts of creepy sounds along with dark fog or other things that I have not thought of yet into the game.

I'm still planning most of the map out as well.

I like what you got, but the colors on the walls seem to show less creepiness of the house.  I still love what you got going so far, keep it up! :D

how is this supposed to be creepy? a haunted house or something?
anyway this looks pretty good
im anxious to see more

This looks great, and I hope it launches.
I hope it doesn't have a cheap ghost story plot.

I was on his server when he was taking a screenshot i heard him say it! Ontopic: Me likey!

tbh there are too many colors, especially in the red/blue room. using a variety of colors in a build is good, but these seem... "Dull/faded" which is good for a horror build, but it just doesn't look right. i suggest simplifying the walls a bit.

other than that 7/10
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 03:01:03 PM by GhostStar »

tbh there are too many colors, especially in the red/blue room. using a variety of colors in a build is good, but these seem... "Dull/faded" which is good for a horror build, but it just doesn't look right. i suggest simplifying the walls a bit.

other than that 7/10

That's why I'm making a color set with darker colors. And better lighting. The map is in early beta.

This may sound weird but I like the Screen-Shots better with emmiter's in them like these ones :)