Author Topic: (FWN)_ElementalWolf269  (Read 9134 times)

Obiously we don't, can't you see how much we love you! Never leave us, you're a god among men you lovey bastard!
Then stop feeding me with hate and I will go away! If you hate me so much stop posting so I have nothing to post back to! Simple as that? Oh your scared your gonna lose your honor :C Well too bad XD

Lol, I said if you think, I did not say I am a troll, loving handicap XD
where the hell's that 'hurr durr i'm handicapped JOKES ON YOU I WAS ONLY PRETENDING' image
it'd come in real handy here
Then stop feeding me with hate and I will go away! If you hate me so much stop posting so I have nothing to post back to!
There's a much easier way for you to go away, and it involves you getting banned.
It's pretty much going to happen fairly soon at this point.

Oh your scared your gonna lose your honor :C Well too bad XD
the forget is this

Then stop feeding me with hate and I will go away! If you hate me so much stop posting so I have nothing to post back to! Simple as that? Oh your scared your gonna lose your honor :C Well too bad XD
1. Stop calling yourself smart
2. Stop using the wrong your/you're
3. I never had honor to begin with, I'll use any dirty tactic if it means giving me an advantage.
4. Stop using emoticons unironically.
5. Get banned.

where the hell's that 'hurr durr i'm handicapped JOKES ON YOU I WAS ONLY PRETENDING' image

If you think i'm a troll well your feeding the troll :3

If anything you have ever said is admittance to trolling, that would be it there.

If anything you have ever said is admittance to trolling, that would be it there.
o nuh trol spot ban her:;;

So a brief exchange later he does sound around 18 but doesnt act it
basically he's trying to get rid of the account because of the name, though I suspect it more to be because of how much we don't like him or something stupid like that, his reasoning being that the name was made a year ago and therefor he is cleared of anything involvement with it

o nuh trol spot ban her:;;
Referring to you of course, and if you wanna make fun of me if I was a girl well go ahead and be loveist :3

Referring to you of course, and if you wanna make fun of me if I was a girl well go ahead and be loveist :3
what
pointing out if someone is a girl or not is not loveist

So a brief exchange later he does sound around 18 but doesnt act it
basically he's trying to get rid of the account because of the name, though I suspect it more to be because of how much we don't like him or something stupid like that, his reasoning being that the name was made a year ago and therefor he is cleared of anything involvement with it

Lol it will never be VAC banned XD Have you seen my account?

Lol it will never be VAC banned XD Have you seen my account?
"My steam account is VAC banned"
"My Steam Account will never be VAC banned"
be consistent

Guys you should stop being mean to the OP he is a really nice guy you guys should stop doing what you are doing and be nice

"My steam account is VAC banned"
"My Steam Account will never be VAC banned"
be consistent
I just changed my status BB :3

Guys you should stop being mean to the OP he is a really nice guy you guys should stop doing what you are doing and be nice

And another one enters the warzone.

inb4 alt