Author Topic: Are musicians better at love?  (Read 4354 times)

well for one a musician can get to third base by playing a song

well for one a musician can get to third base by playing a song
Then they see how loose the vagina is and regret everything.

I play bass a decent amount, and some intense guitar things. Maybe I'm good at fingering? :^)

okay we get it kickflow you have love

i play the bassoon and trombone
im pretty good with fingering the instrument and playing the rusty trombone

okay we get it kickflow you have love
I thought about getting a bunch of posts right after I clicked post but I'm honestly not trying to "brag" so to speak.

Are musicians better at love? Not unless they've learned how to do both with their spouse at the same time I guess...

They love it when I thrust in strange time signatures.

i'm a musician and i haven't had love in two years haha forget

so your answer is i don't know

Are musicians better at love? Not unless they've learned how to do both with their spouse at the same time I guess...
A music performance that's also research?
hote

They love it when I thrust in strange time signatures.

7/8
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 03:47:27 AM by Electrk. »

They love it when I thrust in strange time signatures.
29½/16
Yes, Percy Granger used ½ in his time signatures.

Also I don't know about that.  I can hold a rhythm, really, but my internal rhythm as a part of music and not a part of music includes a lot of syncopation, down to even 64th triplets or 128ths.  My guess is that I would adhere to that by natural tendency.  I have not had love (of my own choice), though I end up getting into a rhythm (grinding) with my girlfriend really easily.  It may sound cheesy, but it depends upon how compatible you are with your partner.

Also, question, music with love y/n?

i would say yes only because those who play something are that much more likely to even get love at all. thus they are practiced ;D

29½/16
Yes, Percy Granger used ½ in his time signatures.

Also I don't know about that.  I can hold a rhythm, really, but my internal rhythm as a part of music and not a part of music includes a lot of syncopation, down to even 64th triplets or 128ths.  My guess is that I would adhere to that by natural tendency.  I have not had love (of my own choice), though I end up getting into a rhythm (grinding) with my girlfriend really easily.  It may sound cheesy, but it depends upon how compatible you are with your partner.

Also, question, music with love y/n?
Why not just do the same thing except while naked? :P

well mayonnaise is an instrument and guys shoot it so everyone is a musician in some sort of way