tell us the truth pie crust

Author Topic: tell us the truth pie crust  (Read 55280 times)

i could pretend to be a girl for years and no one would ever know

i've learned all the tricks

it would ruin the ruse if i told you

just say you have big boobs
i have big tits

erryone believe me

i have big tits

erryone believe me
wow ur so hot will u b my grilfirend psl

Thirty six pages about the gender of an individual that over half of you probably don't even know on an acquaintance level.

Lmfao you're one to talk

i keep coming to this topic and every time something new comes up
and it's either hilarious or sad

Ok guys, here's the ELA brown townysis on the image. Hopefully you'll shut up after this. :/

There is no visible difference between the spots with unedited text and the spots you all considered replaced. If the Carlota and F were added in after, the other text areas would be darker, and the F and Carlota would stand out more. However, they match the surrounding text (or black ink areas, if you will) almost perfectly. Therefore, I am pretty sure this is not photoshopped.

wow watch out detective bluetoothboy on the case

well I think that disproves everything now.
now if Pie can show the parts of the picture that don't have the watermark thing on it I'm sure this will all be over and we can all go back to doing whatever.

Ok guys, here's the ELA brown townysis on the image. Hopefully you'll shut up after this. :/

There is no visible difference between the spots with unedited text and the spots you all considered replaced. If the Carlota and F were added in after, the other text areas would be darker, and the F and Carlota would stand out more. However, they match the surrounding text (or black ink areas, if you will) almost perfectly. Therefore, I am pretty sure this is not photoshopped.

You know, you can just reset the ELA.

You guys are relentless.

Thirty six pages about the gender of an individual that over half of you probably don't even know on an acquaintance level.
what are you, an SJW?

I am pretty sure this is not photoshopped.
yeah ok

that still doesn't explain all the connections between the username pie crust and mateo roizman
im not denying that the carolta exists and that isnt her id but that pie crust is suddenly carlota points to some kind of impersonation