Poll

what should this be

Apocalyptic DM
3 (21.4%)
Hold back the Zombies
3 (21.4%)
keep it the way it is
7 (50%)
convert it from a school to something else.
1 (7.1%)
school rp
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: High School DM server. I need ideas to turn this into something else  (Read 2153 times)

BEFORE I SAY ANY THING I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT, I would never Ever even consider shooting up a school in real life. And i frown upon anyone who does. Please do not miss interpret this, the Premis behind this build is a joke.

the build is based off the high school but I kinda just used my own ideas for most of it. Im kinda dissapointed with the build cos I kinda just used the same three colors and dup a lot of things. Its still a nice dm though. There are now student bots so if you are alone on the server you cans till have fun!

http://www.blockland.us/detail.php?ip=71.168.210.98&port=31900&blid=38084#

ps, there is a hidden Dubstep gun in a trash can some where.

https://djc.com/stories/images/20110706/Eisenhower_courtyard_big.jpg
this is what its based off of. Basically that court yard, the hallways, a skybridge, and the cafeteria.  Also a hidded classroom

I know some of you are thinking that this is a bad idea, but its no worse than GTA or games like that. It is a bit morbid but most games are.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 03:19:47 PM by GhostStar »

uh ok will go to soon

I hope You are aware this topic will probably get flamed soon by numerous people.

Why put it in a school?

School Shooting Simulator 2014.

School Shooting Simulator 2014.
columbine simulator
Saw these coming the second I read the title. This'll be interesting...

Searching For Dubstep gun Simulator 2014

Ok, how do I make it so people automatically join my slayer mini game when they spawn?

It's a nice-looking build. I'm not so sure about the premise though... What do you mean by "let off steam?"

Ok, how do I make it so people automatically join my slayer mini game when they spawn?

Check the box that says "Default Minigame" under the minigame title.

It's a nice-looking build. I'm not so sure about the premise though... What do you mean by "let off steam?"

Check the box that says "Default Minigame" under the minigame title.
the premis is a joke. Its just a build I made and thought I might aswell make it a DM. I might changed it to something else like a... well I could think of something.

thanks, I will fix that later today.