6 (27.3%)
Civilian
4 (18.2%)
Cargo
0 (0%)
Command
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Space Station 13 Megathread: Ass day in the USA  (Read 29445 times)

bump

finally fixed /tg/station's ministation map because they didn't do it themselves. stuff was bugged to hell, trash bins were invisible and the thermal generator pipes weren't working correctly.

now i've been tweaking the map itself and actually added a few new cool additions, like a robotics lab and AI upload. managed to hit a population of around 7 last night when i got all my friends to play :cookieMonster:

nobody uses these dorms, though. they're tiny and only really used to hide bodies.. because no one thinks to look there. what should i swap this out with? someone suggested i remove the wall between the dorms and make a clown office...

clown office actually sounds good for that

What's your name there?

Emilia Scotts

i still play but really rarely

clown office actually sounds good for that
alright, i'm gonna make the changes soon after i figure out why the hell custom telecommunications are so finicky

also we gotta get this game popular on the blf again. i recently swapped favorites from paradise to tg, but i am in love with goon's telescience and chemistry...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 06:58:23 PM by Flame »

someone should host a server every weekend maybe so we could play togethar

Goon also has a lovely genetics system. It's really a shame they're closed source.

alternatively we could all go onto the less populated goon servers

i like urist mcstation, it's a lightly modified baystation12 but it's quite fun imo

alternatively we could all go onto the less populated goon servers
I wouldnt recommend it as I keep forgetting to use stabilizing agent when making station decimating bombs.

i could totally host a server every weekend, but uh, less populated goon servers would be cool too.. i really really do love their codebase

It's really a shame they're closed source.

Hippie Station 4 lyfe

i like urist mcstation, it's a lightly modified baystation12 but it's quite fun imo
It's not lightly, a lot of time was put into it.
Hippie Station 4 lyfe
For people who don't know Hippie station split in half, kinda like what TG did several months ago.

i chose /tg/ for my ministation because you can embed objects into people now. so many crowbars in so many chests..