6 (27.3%)
Civilian
4 (18.2%)
Cargo
0 (0%)
Command
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Space Station 13 Megathread: Ass day in the USA  (Read 29359 times)

I get too salty when I play expecting other people to not be douches

like, as far as it goes,  being a douche is the point of the game.

Just last round I played as a chaplain and got my bible stolen not even five minutes in the round.

Still salty.

just go to the librarian and get another one printed

just go to the librarian and get another one printed

Not when you've put everything you got that round into the first bible.

can someone explain to me what the forget to do with all the papers i get while playing as a a cargo engineer?

can someone explain to me what the forget to do with all the papers i get while playing as a a cargo engineer?

have the surgeon implant them in the clown

have the surgeon implant them in the clown

im serious

you're supposed to stamp them approved or denied and store them in the filing cabinet, if you have one in your office. it keeps a record of everything going in and out, which you're technically supposed to be doing. people actually use it - i used it as incriminating evidence against traitors during their trials a couple of times

Normally you have two stamps, accept and denied. Along with the QM has a stamp(iirc.) You should hopefully have some folders, you put the papers into the folder to help keep them organized and put the folder in the filing cabinet. I also haven't played Qm in a while so I might be remembering wrong.

Put them in a giant pile then use them as kindling to start a fire of all the dead assistant corpses you have obtained.

would anyone be up for playing ss13 on ministation?

i actually haven't hosted in a while. graduation got the best of me

Hippie station sucks. It's literally a containment server for all the stufflers and new players.

Hippie station sucks. It's literally a containment server for all the stufflers and new players.
It kinda broke in two.