0 (0%)
HYPE
2 (4.9%)
HYP
6 (14.6%)
fake
10 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: ITS HAPPENING  (Read 1834 times)

Because the original was deleted we still have it thanks to decepticon
for those too lazy to click links;
For those who are unaware or do not know:
Counter Strike creator and ex-Valve worker Mihn "Goose an" Le has told IGN that the third instalment of BOTH games are being worked on at the present time.
"I don’t think I can talk about that, to be honest, but I think it’s kind of public knowledge, that people know that it is being worked on,” Le said, according to the website in a report in late May. “I guess I could say that I did see something that looked kinda like in the Half-Life universe. And I mean it wouldn’t surprise anyone if I said they’re doing it, they’re working on it, yeah. So to go on a limb I’d say I did see some concept art for Half-Life 3.”
Le has also confirmed that Left 4 Dead 3 is being "worked on"
“I saw it, it looks great. I was really excited when I saw that, I was like ‘wow, this looks great,’” he said of the next “Left 4 Dead” game.
Both Half-Life 3 and “Left 4 Dead 3″ were discovered in Valve documentation, IGN said at the time.
I believe that valve have been working on Half Life 3 for just under a year now, as they released a statement July last year stating: "The development is still in early stages." It is also actually confirmed that Half life 3 is going to be called Half Life 3 and not: Half Life 3: Episode 3.
Perhaps from all of the fan outbursts who believed that the two games were going to be at E3, the two wanted to give the fans closure and let 'em know that the games are being worked on.
So settle down, drink some warm milk and wait.
Sorry for those that already know of this news, but I was very surprised when I found this just now. (This news was released just last week)
Sources:
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/731189-half-life-3-left-4-dead-4-rumors-games-not-at-e3-but-are-being-worked-on-by-valve/
http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Half-Life-3-John-Guthrie-FPS-E3-2014-Demo,news-17214.html
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 03:02:33 AM by BreadFish »

Counter Strike creator and ex-Valve worker Mihn "Goose an" Le has told IGN that the third instalment of BOTH games are being worked on at the present time.
can we get a source for this

3 replies before me, half life 3 confirmed

ooOOHHHHHHHHH
stuff IS GOING DOWN
ITS HAPPENING

For those who are unaware or do not know:
"I don’t think I can talk about that, to be honest, but I think it’s kind of public knowledge, that people know that it is being worked on,” Le said, according to the website in a report in late May. “I guess I could say that I did see something that looked kinda like in the Half-Life universe. And I mean it wouldn’t surprise anyone if I said they’re doing it, they’re working on it, yeah. So to go on a limb I’d say I did see some concept art for Half-Life 3.”
Le has also confirmed that Left 4 Dead 3 is being "worked on"
“I saw it, it looks great. I was really excited when I saw that, I was like ‘wow, this looks great,’” he said of the next “Left 4 Dead” game.
Both Half-Life 3 and “Left 4 Dead 3″ were discovered in Valve documentation, IGN said at the time.
I believe that valve have been working on Half Life 3 for just under a year now, as they released a statement July last year stating: "The development is still in early stages." It is also actually confirmed that Half life 3 is going to be called Half Life 3 and not: Half Life 3: Episode 3.
Perhaps from all of the fan outbursts who believed that the two games were going to be at E3, the two wanted to give the fans closure and let 'em know that the games are being worked on.
So settle down, drink some warm milk and wait.
Sorry for those that already know of this news, but I was very surprised when I found this just now. (This news was released just last week)
Sources:
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/731189-half-life-3-left-4-dead-4-rumors-games-not-at-e3-but-are-being-worked-on-by-valve/
http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Half-Life-3-John-Guthrie-FPS-E3-2014-Demo,news-17214.html

I saw this on pcgamer like 2 weeks ago wtf

Late or not, i'm saving my hype until I see a couple trailers

anyway half life 3 has been confirmed for a very long time, its the release date and content we're in the dark about

Half Life 3 will not live up to the hype, I can guarantee that. It won't be a flop like Duke Nukem, but it won't be the game that changes the world like everyone expects

keep that it might get taken down because someone flagged it

"This Submission has been trashed!"
Trash Date
16mins ago

LOL

"This Submission has been trashed!"
Trash Date
16mins ago

LOL

but we still have the post thx to decpeticon