Author Topic: Rugged/Loopyla1/Rooged/Josh Kevin Patterson  (Read 1528 times)

Leave me the forget alone. Seriously, I obviously don't want to talk to you, do NOT seek me put on facebook and confront me there.

http://imgur.com/etN1aYy
http://imgur.com/CGXZlAA
http://imgur.com/uZ9JnWL

When I say I don't care about the forums, I don't care about you. What possibly made you think that confronting me like this would smooth things over?

PS i was going to ignore you and leave you be but after hunting me down in the wargame thread and posting that lovely tidbit I'm doing this. Cheerio.

Should have put the quote from the wargame megathread down.
Here, in fact, I'll do it for you:
Hey com,

So much for not giving a stuff about the bl forums, when you post multiple times a day every day?
You're just an starfish.

From Josh.

curious about why he felt the need to stick his name in there

"I'm not required to be nice to anyone" Well then.

Should have put the quote from the wargame megathread down.
Here, in fact, I'll do it for you:
curious about why he felt the need to stick his name in there
yeah youre right, my fault

I'd also like to point out that I have literally zero idea as to why he just messaged me out of the blue. He USED TO BE on my friend list but he did something monumentally stupid (honestly dont remember) and I deleted him a while back.
"I'm not required to be nice to anyone" Well then.
i try to not be a major douche but I don't like being told what i HAVE TO do for other people. Entitled people grind my gears

Just because you post on the forums doesn't mean you care about what everyone thinks
I am just a little confused on how you can be worried about someone hating you on the internet lol

PPS rugged is renowned for being the handicap who got ARES kicked out of the last blockoworld. He is the last person who should be asking for an apology of any sorts from me

Just because you post on the forums doesn't mean you care about what everyone thinks
I am just a little confused on how you can be worried about someone hating you on the internet lol

This is more of me calling him out on his bullstuff

Rooged is a mosquito and should be swatted like any. Also he should stop using a jew monitor is large images bug him.

PPS rugged is renowned for being the handicap who got ARES kicked out of the last blockoworld. He is the last person who should be asking for an apology of any sorts from me

This is more of me calling him out on his bullstuff
No, i am agreeing with you i just worded that wrong
I think the idea of worrying about someone you met over the internet is kind of dumb

I seriously hate it when people feel like they are entitled to know everybody that hates them and why.
They are entitled to nothing. People have the right to hate someone, because they have a right to an opinion.

Keep in mind, I am not saying people have a right to be total richards to people, but people have a right to hate somebody.
If they expect you to just get over it, they are being selfish. It all depends on you, not them. They don't own you.

Since it's rare to find someone who is seriously concerned about someone who hates them, because that's pretty stupid, I'd take a guess and say Rooged is just purposely trying to be annoying here.

Not only is this creepy, he's also an entitled lil bitch. I support this.

You'll never be his comrade again Rugged

r.i.p

idk it just kind of bugged me that him and i used to be friends and all of a sudden he just hates me

i mean he was  richard about it yes but i guess i kind of was too

i am sorry com, it just frustrated me that i had no closure on why you hated me.

Since it's rare to find someone who is seriously concerned about someone who hates them, because that's pretty stupid, I'd take a guess and say Rooged is just purposely trying to be annoying here.
also no this is not true, it just really bugged me that he hated me and i didnt know why, since we used to be friends