Author Topic: OUT OF ELEMENTARY SCHOOL / SUMMER VACATION / GOING 2 MIDDLE SCHOOL / SCHOOLS OUT  (Read 2100 times)

high school is stuff too
college is where it's at
i dont get why ppl say high schools stuff too. high schools been some of the funnest times in my life :(

i mean dont get me wrong college will most likely be way more intense but i wouldnt go as far as to say high schools stuff. its only stuff if u make it stuff :p
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 02:16:28 PM by mod-man »

SUMMER'S HERE, GET TO THE BUNKER

Hey guys! I got out of school four years ago!

Sure. Celebrate while I'm still studying the formation of rivers, quotes from Shakespeare and... other stuff I guess

i thought youre still in elemantary when youre in 6th grade

i think it differs in certain places

i dont get why ppl say high schools stuff too. high schools been some of the funnest times in my life :(

i mean dont get me wrong college will most likely be way more intense but i wouldnt go as far as to say high schools stuff. its only stuff if u make it stuff :p

everyone's experience is different
mine was stuff
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 02:23:18 PM by Electrk. »

i just got out of middle school :o
my school district changed it so 6th is in middle, because middle school was "too short"

So many little kids.
Everyone is babbies.

everyone's experience is different
mine was stuff
can u make me your brother for a minute and tell me how?

like im truly curious, not in a mean way anything i just want to know: was it the people? the work? the teachers?

what lol am i the only person who didnt hate middle school
tbh it was a lot less awkward than elementary for me

for some reason at the end of elementary school all my friends moved to new mexico and i didnt really have any friends so i was just kinda there

you have no right to play alice cooper until you get out of high school.

you'll be depressed the summer after high school graduation because you gotta get your stuff together like me and get a job.

Middle school is where kids learn to become horrible human beings.
This is sadly very true. I am a seventh grader, and I can confirm.