Author Topic: Cap-Ton King  (Read 2747 times)

Tom

Cap-Ton king is one of the few VERY ANYOING tribal on blockland. He started putting bots every were named 'Tom is a friend'. I really mind at first but than he started putting them on my builds. Than on top of the missile turret I was building he put a huge sign that said 'Tom is a friend' . A got the admin to come and got mad at Cap-Ton. Than there a big argument. He kept calling us tribal name etc.

Then you shouldn't have given him trust.
Your falt.

Tom

He was an admin.  Not host, but an admin. And he didn't build the sign on my thing he just built a platform above it supported by separate columns.

HE JUST BANNED ME FOR 21006 MINUTES REASON - 'TOM IS A friend'
ITS NOT EVEN HIS SERVER

He was an admin.  Not host, but an admin. And he didn't build the sign on my thing he just built a platform above it supported by separate columns.

ITS NOT EVEN HIS SERVER
Admins still need trust  :cookieMonster:

ITS NOT EVEN HIS SERVER

Not if the server has a script that can override that.

Edit: In this case, he wouldn't need either. He built around it, not on it, exactly.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 10:38:34 AM by Dilt »

He wouldn't need trust.

The stars would be Tom's build, the lines Cap's.
___
|   |
| *|
| *|
| *|
| *|
| *|

I agree, Cap-ton is very annoying. He abuses just about everything he can, from tazers and wands to ban guns and clearing bricks.

Cap-Ton King?

Captain King wannabe?

He has admin on Inaxio's server.  He enjoys abusing the ban rifle and is a complete noob.

If he's admin on Inaxio's, then he's a Mangocigarette fancigarette

So we can agree that Cap-Ton King is a complete friend?

Captain King never happened it was all a hoax by the government using smoke and mirrors in the Nevada Desert.