The future of blockland weaponry?!?!

Poll

what aspect would you think your favorite is?

the models
13 (23.6%)
that sound thing
3 (5.5%)
the bugfixes/better reload
3 (5.5%)
the mods
14 (25.5%)
the iron sights
1 (1.8%)
nothing, i hate blockland
21 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: The future of blockland weaponry?!?!  (Read 8212 times)

That's very nice, but I would like to know more about Weapon_Package_Generic :o

As you wish: https://youtube.com/watch?v=EnfMR5Iab7Y

that is beautiful, thank you so much, but i don't think im going to use anything client sided for this pack.

i think ill just stick to setting it to the default 90 degrees...

that pack is amazing as well :D my only question is, does that pack lag if you shoot right in a players face or something, I remember having that problem with gravity cats weapons and the emitters...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 08:28:28 AM by zombekillz »

that is beautiful, thank you so much, but i don't think im going to use anything client sided for this pack.

i think ill just stick to setting it to the default 90 degrees...

that pack is amazing as well :D my only question is, does that pack lag if you shoot right in a players face or something, I remember having that problem with gravity cats weapons and the emitters...

The problem with GCat's came only from the particles, nothing else.

This should not be the future of blockland weaponry. Bushido's quake-type pack should be.
Blockland should never become or try to become a 'realistic shooter'.

Good luck with your pack.

This should not be the future of blockland weaponry. Bushido's quake-type pack should be.
Blockland should never become or try to become a 'realistic shooter'.

Good luck with your pack.

everybody has their own opinions, i know that this might not be the future of blockland weapons, we have established that earlier in the topic, im going to continue on this project the same as it started because although a lot of people do not support this, i know a good amount of people do, and im making this for them.

It just really bothers me that the "realism" style is the most used.
Especially in this game.

It just really bothers me that the "realism" style is the most used.
Especially in this game.

i respect that, tell you what, if you (or anyone for that matter) want we can collab on a pack with blocko versions of these weapons, and we can release it to satisfy those who would rather use that style of weapon, just PM me .obj files of the 3 main weapons in blocko form and i will remake the mods in blocko style and add the exact same scripts to them.

i will obviously get around to that after the current project is done, respectfully.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 12:08:04 AM by zombekillz »

Sorry for double post but, the pack is pretty much 85% done at this point, all i need to do is add the final 3 mods for the rifle, search for bugs, make icons and release!

features that could not be done as of now, but might be updated into the pack:
 reloading with the light key, because with the new reload scripts i used the support_Ammoguns reload scripts are not compatible, i have yet to figure out why exactly...

Custom shells, i have no idea why, but they will not show up on one of my computers for some reason, i assume others will have this problem too, so for now im using default gun shells.

possibility other things will come up as i think of them, so hold out for more, im sorry these could not be implemented but me and a fried are working on it. and i hope to fix before initial release, but who knows...

I have tested this pack multiple times through its development, believe me, stuffs gone wrong, but at this point the weapons work beautifully. All the people complaining about the aesthetic can either, get it when it's out and take the scripts and remodel or simply stfu. Just saying.

Sorry to be so harsh, but just saying "I don't like it" doesn't help.

Off topic: would a server where you play somebody 1 on 1 to buy properties and try to destroy your     
              opponent's company be fun to most people?

i personally don't really love the blocko theme when it comes to weapons
Too bad. Your models don't look good.

Too bad. Your models don't look good.

i feel like, you only read the first page of this topic, but either way, you don't need to download and you don't need to bag on me, i have already extended my offer to you,
just PM me .obj files of the 3 main weapons in blocko form and i will remake the mods in blocko style and add the exact same scripts to them.
if you cant model any better, and you choose not to take me up on my offer, simply don't complain to me when they look bad EDIT: aren't in a style you prefer.

off topic:
-Snip_

banana! when are you going to be back dude!, we should collab on that idea man... PM me :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 10:38:34 PM by zombekillz »

i have already extended my offer to you,  if you cant model any better, and you choose not to take me up on my offer, simply don't complain to me when they look bad.
This is a no-no. We shouldn't have to improve your stuff for you, it's not our job, and the fact some of us may not have the ability to model is not a valid excuse for your low quality work.

This is a no-no. We shouldn't have to improve your stuff for you, it's not our job, and the fact some of us may not have the ability to model is not a valid excuse for your low quality work.

its not because my work is low quality its because people are complaining that its not in a style that they like, and i get that, its just that this pack is being released in a style that is not blocko, so if you want it blocko you are going to have to do some of it yourself.

They're great models, some might say they don't fit Blockland and all that stuff but don't listen to them, they don't really know what they're talking about. ;-)

the pack should be ready to be released tomorrow :D, im going to do extensive testing and bug-fixes tonight and release it asap