Author Topic: Firecro admits to DDOS attack towards Hamhost  (Read 7695 times)

its also illegeal to spell illegal wrong
:>)
your joke senses are amazing

Pac/hammer was never ddosed.  It's just an easy out for his cigarettefail of a hosting he didn't feel like doing anymore.
Are you kidding me?? I was DDoS'd right after I denied Firecro a slot. He also kind of admitted to it via PM. What evidence do you have to support your theory??
Also I was ramping up development, by working on Steam authentication, statistics, and remote BLS loading. I was far from giving up on HammerHost and I was planning on getting a dedicated remote server from Hetzner next month. I was going to make this a free+premium hosting service and I did not give up at all.

Of course my post won't make any difference because you and those other "RTB bashers" will always come to the worst conclusion possible, without proof, of course.

Of course my post won't make any difference because you and those other "RTB bashers" will always come to the worst conclusion possible, without proof, of course.
I can see how you and Pacnet are related. It really shows.

I can see how you and Pacnet are related. It really shows.
I'm sorry but I really had to use Pacnet's words to get my anger out. I have done so much for the community yet nobody appreciates it, especially after Pacnet does another round of trolling. Pacnet drives me crazy yet there is nothing I can do about him. I spent 4 months building a reputation up, and this whole Pacnet drama makes players think "Pacnet and Hammered itor need to be banned", "Pachost was a failure", and "Hammereditor is just Pacnet in disguise".

Right after a fresh round of Pacnet's trolling, you guys all go back to your old assumptions and conclusions. I'm officially not going to contribute any more for you guys. I've gone for three weeks without home Internet for you in order to provide a free hosting service, yet I still get bashed and flamed by the usual RTB supporters.