Users you dislike (WARNING: TristanLuigi rapes young children.)

Author Topic: Users you dislike (WARNING: TristanLuigi rapes young children.)  (Read 13846 times)

I really have no reason to hate anyone here.

cus he's a major creep
yeah but i just get the feeling he'll end up being a loveual predator or something

Everyone seems to get pissy whenever i open my mouth, yet no one says my name in these threads.

Everyone seems to get pissy whenever i open my mouth, yet no one says my name in these threads.
thats cause youre the top brother

I really try not to hate on anyone, when I browse the forums (generally speaking) the majority of the forums always gives back in a positive way in some form. Some people, however, just like to cause havoc. These are the people I don't like - some prime examples are Freedomfrie and Neucleus.

yeah but i just get the feeling he'll end up being a loveual predator or something

babe

what makes you think i'm not already

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

babe

what makes you think i'm not already

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nothing really, i've given it some thought and you do give off some loveual predator vibes

good thing i'm not trying to make you laugh
i've known you since 2012
don't be stupid now

nothing really, i've given it some thought and you do give off some loveual predator vibes
reson can rape me any day

i've known you since 2012
don't be stupid now

known me as in you've seen me use the forums since 2012

wow we have such a strong relationship

or is that even what you're hinting at.

i can live with that

reson can rape me any day

<3

I can see this becoming flame-war territory because of those people who can't put up with being disliked.
:/

(No stuff.)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 12:20:52 AM by Doom Mantis »