Users you dislike (WARNING: TristanLuigi rapes young children.)

Author Topic: Users you dislike (WARNING: TristanLuigi rapes young children.)  (Read 13838 times)

this is some hardcore idiot logic

i dont think i explained myself correctly now that i read back on it

77x5ghost2, Aware, Regulith, Skip, McZealot, Foopster, Camera, Zay, Torin0101, Ninjaman 4, Champion, ZombiLoin, TristanLuigi, Mouse droidz 21, naturemon, Abstath, MrKitKat, Judge, Camel, dargereldren, heedicalking, Chrono, Badger, bithead9, F3d323, Dallas richard Kicker, AcornCake, QuadStorm, Passta Soup, Kamutog, Hammereditor5, Meowington³, ResonKinetic, Zack, AutoBahn, hodot, kyle222, TrainandSpacelover, childofdarkness016, RedJohn, The Big Bad Jellyfish, Kreon, Mikoyan, Buu, BlueCreeper, Renousim, Gum, Kobewarrior, Boink!, Quote Story, Kimon², foulprairiedog, Peejster, Doomonkey, Night Fox, ßlöükfáce, Qwepir, PurpleSir, Flatflyer, IkeTheGeneric, Mr. Jelly, boodals 2, Dino5678, bloody jumper, AfterShock, Aces, Cool Boi, Nizza Deutchsen Man, Joltarn, Brickitect, Tornado Kirby, blazerblock2, Catofblocks, Bobah, Harm94, Ipquarx, dudeman162, DaSord213, Unwritten Calender, SpongeCraft1212, Epicduke, WALK2222, Valkerone, MAYONEZZ, BreadLoaf, ChexGuy331, Stick Man, orboro, Theepicman, A million souls, masterockets, mus, RarwMuffinz, Marscott23, iAmburnJ, /Pacha, Clone v.117, ultimamax, Fastlex, smopsyswipt, sorrel, Steve5451², John Freeman, Private McDoggy, Jairo, Khorde, tikitai, randomtroll39, Clear Glass, swollow, Char, Filipe, Advanced Bot, Master Shadow Phoenix, kiwibear, Gsterman, Racerboy, Midevil Warrior, Subpixel, HanHan13, Kingdaro, Skyra, Quickstar, Valcle, Vesapenguin, Benjamin Lopez, Watcher In The Myst, JJJMan4, BlueCacti, Sentry, Hardy619, RobloxDude048 (R3nd3rm4n), AFRO NINJA 3579, Inarmaarguero, Zanaran2, 3dgamer101, TheScout, BubbaGum, BassCrossMegaman1, Frontrox, -Jetz-, Artificial Blocko, Lego lad, BlockoCrafter, honytawk, e-maxx, Jokey365, Spartan923, Shadowed999

... but they aren't comparable. nigerian cunts are just a troll group who cause no real harm, while the kool kids klub hate black people (like nigerians, lol) and kill them. you can't compare those.
yes you can
it's not like he's saying he hates that clan like he hates the kool kids klub
you can continue to dislike something, whether it's gone or not, regardless of how bad it was

almost got me

then I realised it was user active in last 15 minutes

yes you can
it's not like he's saying he hates that clan like he hates the kool kids klub
you can continue to dislike something, whether it's gone or not, regardless of how bad it was
That being said, anything can be compared.

Notepad can make plaintext files, an orange can't. Don't code with oranges.

Quote from: Nal link=topic=260624.msg7622227#msg7622227 date
-snip-
[/quote
What did you do, copy the list of the most recent posts? Lol

People code with Apples though. D:

1. Setro/Maxx/Mr.Queeba (they're tied and they're like twins.)
2. Furdle (he has a ego the size of the moon)
3. Glass (he's fine now but he's still a bit of a richard sometimes)

I don't hate much people here, I usually have a reason if I dislike them.

That being said, anything can be compared.

I am probably going to use this every single time someone makes the stupid apples and oranges brown townogy. Thanks.

This is true, however, not without help from software.

that was actually pretty good

Headcrab Zombie
How can anyone hate the drunkard foxy? Well, except Nal.

Some of those "usual idiots" don't really bother me honestly but the usual offense users do

OT:
Cacti because huge douchebag
Cassord because he's up there with cacti
Nal because prick/ass
Reson because asshat doesn't give a stuff about peoples feelings
Fab because he complains too much (and the images he posts)
Taya (sometimes)
Furdle because huge ass ego (but I like his builds)
brickitect because brotherly love :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 12:01:50 AM by ßlöükfáce »

How can anyone hate the drunkard foxy? Well, except Nal.
Nal is an outlier and shouldn't be counted.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 11:10:05 PM by Chekelo »