Author Topic: SHOULD I GET ARMA 3 FOR $30  (Read 946 times)

It's now on sale for $30 and my previous thread was it at $40, should I get it

Yes because it wont go lower any time soon

Thats the lowest its gonna get for now. If you've played Arma 2 you prob wont need the whole, "its a really hard to get into but fun game" speech but honestly, one of my favorite games of all time. If you are patient and go into it open minded then im sure you will love it.

It definitely has its problems though and I suggest to learn how to get mods for it when you get the game because most flawed aspects of the games can be improved by mods (i.e. Sound, Visuals, Ai+Reactions to situations and fire ect, Camera, and not to mention the insane amount of weapons and vehicle mods)

Thats the lowest its gonna get for now. If you've played Arma 2 you prob wont need the whole, "its a really hard to get into but fun game" speech but honestly, one of my favorite games of all time. If you are patient and go into it open minded then im sure you will love it.

It definitely has its problems though and I suggest to learn how to get mods for it when you get the game because most flawed aspects of the games can be improved by mods (i.e. Sound, Visuals, Ai+Reactions to situations and fire ect, Camera, and not to mention the insane amount of weapons and vehicle mods)

watermelon, its phayzon here

I play it all the time, and do not regret buying it. I got it the first time it went on sale. I dont remember when that was.. Regardless, its a great game if you find a good enough community to play with.