3 (75%)
White Cracker
1 (25%)
Eruption
0 (0%)
Untamable
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: BLOCK AMUSEMENT PARK  (Read 4096 times)

« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 11:21:53 AM by jaja »

Ill make sure to stop by

Playing it, currently looks awesome!

heres a cookie :cookie:

Can't wait to join this tomorrow!

Looks nice from above

Ech, I joined earlier and it was okay. You're using the gross outdated trains, the build is spammier than stuff, there is random chunks of bricks missing.
No thank you.

Ech, I joined earlier and it was okay. You're using the gross outdated trains, the build is spammier than stuff, there is random chunks of bricks missing.
No thank you.
gross outdated trains? i made those thank you. Spammy? if you consider ramps spam. then sure... not sure how else i would make the hills

I was online earlier, and it wasn't too great. At each turn the rides would stop and only continue if you got out of the car and it left you behind or if you managed to turn it onto the street. Also, everything just felt kinda unfinished and clustered together. The water ride was incredibly short and sitting for the tour bus does nothing since it doesn't arrive. Try to improve these.

Other than that, its a nice idea thats only been done a few times. Glad to see another one.

I was online earlier, and it wasn't too great. At each turn the rides would stop and only continue if you got out of the car and it left you behind or if you managed to turn it onto the street. Also, everything just felt kinda unfinished and clustered together. The water ride was incredibly short and sitting for the tour bus does nothing since it doesn't arrive. Try to improve these.

Other than that, its a nice idea thats only been done a few times. Glad to see another one.

that is caused by the new bots... if the old bot event's still worked everything would run smooth. it's not clustered together it's close to each ride because that's how most amusement park operate.. they try to use as much land as possible. The water ride is just there for looks really. It was the first thing i built for the park and it was really only for the mountain center piece. The tour bus only comes if there is staff on hand to operate that... make sure you communicate with the staff if you would like a tour.

that is caused by the new bots... if the old bot event's still worked everything would run smooth. it's not clustered together it's close to each ride because that's how most amusement park operate.. they try to use as much land as possible. The water ride is just there for looks really. It was the first thing i built for the park and it was really only for the mountain center piece. The tour bus only comes if there is staff on hand to operate that... make sure you communicate with the staff if you would like a tour.
this is a really great idea, but you should focus on the aesthetics whenever you update! :)