Kitchen Brick Props (Microwave)

Author Topic: Kitchen Brick Props (Microwave)  (Read 23637 times)

OMG that is why washing has 0 download lol
well that and the fact that it's unfitting with the pack, but mostly that

you guys must have small houses to have a washing machine in your kitchen. I mean it doesn't really make sense lol

Been around for 19 years and never even heard of anyone putting a washing machine in a kitchen until now.

It seems like a really unconventional idea anyways, unless your house is really tiny.

whoa, where the hell do you guys have your washing machines if its not in the kitchen?
In a small 2 m² room that has just the washing machine and some storage space

whoa, where the hell do you guys have your washing machines if its not in the kitchen?

the garage

well that and the fact that it's unfitting with the pack, but mostly that

you guys must have small houses to have a washing machine in your kitchen. I mean it doesn't really make sense lol
I have a big house, I have never seen a person not have a washing machine in there kitchen to be honest never even notice. We have a utility room but our dryer is in there and our old kitchen units is in there

Electrk Why you looking at me like that?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 03:48:32 PM by Daniel.S »

They are all pretty cool and well done models.
But I don't understand why people need to use props. What's wrong with just building the appliances?
Please show me a good looking brick sink.

...The laundry room?

Please show me a good looking brick sink.
Or microwave. Or cupboards. Or washing machines.
And argruably, ovens and fridges.
Which basically covers the entire pack.

Or microwave. Or cupboards. Or washing machines.
And argruably, ovens and fridges.
Which basically covers the entire pack.
I have built a really good micro wave out of inverted plates, Looked really good.
Ill model you the microwave
Should i like make it 1x2 brick?

« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 04:23:58 PM by Daniel.S »

I have built a really good micro wave out of inverted plates, Looked really good.
Ill model you the microwave
Should i like make it 1x2 brick?

I am not asking for a microwave model (plus if I needed one I could just make it myself), I am just putting a example.

In England all most every house the kitchens have washing machines in the kitchen... That's where i got the idea of washing machines
whaaaat
a kitchen is for baking food not washing clothes
guess this could pass as a dishwasher tho

why is every individual brick its own add-on

why is every individual brick its own add-on
don't know how to put in a pack

holy stuff these are a big improvement from your previous bricks

nice job

don't know how to put in a pack
You just put all the brick and icon files in Brick_MyBricks and put all the datablocks in server.cs.

could use a plain unit. but great job