Kitchen Brick Props (Microwave)

Author Topic: Kitchen Brick Props (Microwave)  (Read 23649 times)

whoa, where the hell do you guys have your washing machines if its not in the kitchen?
The laundry room? Obviously? Unless you're thinking about a dishwasher, because I have never in my entire life seen a house without a laundry room. They usually have the washer, dryer, ironing board, some cabinets, and sometimes a sink and countertops. They're usually right next to the garage, but sometimes they're next to the kitchen or bedrooms.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 08:08:39 PM by TristanLuigi »

whoa, where the hell do you guys have your washing machines if its not in the kitchen?
uh the laundry room lol

garage

The laundry room? Obviously? Unless you're thinking about a dishwasher, because I have never in my entire life seen a house without a laundry room. They usually have the washer, dryer, ironing board, some cabinets, and sometimes a sink and countertops. They're usually right next to the garage, but sometimes they're next to the kitchen or bedrooms.
We call them utility rooms but my dryer and my old kitchen set is fitted in there

We call them utility rooms but my dryer and my old kitchen set is fitted in there
That's stupid. Why would you have washer and dryer in different rooms?

The washing machine room.

The washing machine room.
wtf
my washing machine belongs in the bathroom

wtf
my washing machine belongs in the bathroom

Yeah, having it in the bathroom makes a lot more sense but it doesn't really matter if you have a big house anyway.

YES!
I CAN FINALLY PLAY THE SIMS 1
IN BLOCKLAND!

May I hug you..?
Sure you can!
This is totally not a bump
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 05:20:34 PM by Daniel.S »

you should make a microwave!

They are all pretty cool and well done models.

But I don't understand why people need to use props. What's wrong with just building the appliances?

To make it visually presentable????? Either that or people can be lazy.