Author Topic: Plazma Burst 2 - Great at being fun  (Read 4064 times)

Plazma Burst 2
Not really much to actually say about it... You walk... you shoot.... you watch your victims bodies float in the air like this

Actually this game is pretty fun, I mean you can edit maps, test them, make maps even. You can also go through a rediculously painful campaign that takes your pride and flushes it down the drain. The multiplayer is fun and entertaining but only if you live in California, Engles, or Asai. If you live away from there, you will get some pretty saddening lag. It actually kind of hurts.

Here's the link to the game. Post maps you're working on and I'll add it to the thread. And by the way, the only way to make bodies float is to take a hoard of enemies, kill them on a door, and activate the switch that opens the door. thus resulting in the image above.
Play the Game
Custom Maps

Custom Maps
In order to play a custom map, you must copy the link and put it in Custom Levels. e.g.(blue233-gheh)
blue233-gheh  Made by - InvisibleName
blue233-test    Made by - InvisibleName
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 05:50:19 AM by InvisibleName »

ya lets completely not mention the really loving awesome slowmotion and ragdolling

loving love this game, infinite slow mo cheat is super fun

Love this game. I especially love just dicing up enemies, aliens, and robots with the plasma swords

I also like it's inspiration from Halo, Half life, and other games

You know what I love more about fully upgraded weapons?

Modded weapons.

loving love this game, infinite slow mo cheat is super fun
Infinite Slo-Mo cheat?
You know what I love more about fully upgraded weapons?

Modded weapons.
I was actually wondering, how do you even do this kind of stuff without having to tamper with the game's settings?

I was actually wondering, how do you even do this kind of stuff without having to tamper with the game's settings?
You don't have to tamper with the game. An update released in February 2014 allows for gun modifications in the Advanced Level Editor.

http://plazmabursttwo.wikia.com/wiki/Gun_modifications

You don't have to tamper with the game. An update released in February 2014 allows for gun modifications in the Advanced Level Editor.

http://plazmabursttwo.wikia.com/wiki/Gun_modifications
That's actually pretty cool, I figured it out and I have made a Heavy Railgun that shoots 7 fully upped grenades and a pistol that shoots a rail instead of bullets, making it a stun-gun. I also made a sniper that does the same thing. shoots one rail.

I got pretty far into the campaign once, the levels get pretty difficult.

I remember this game!
It was pretty great, but the community was a stirring pot of stuff.

I remmember that game

pretty fun at slow motion and laser sword fights

I played this game a few years ago,can't remember how many xD Then I realised its had some biiig updates.I finally made my character the ghost (black armor) obviously isn't invisible,but it was an idea i got once when i was in some dudes base deffence thing and the other guy was hacking to be invisible and he was definitely hacking,it was on DM not COOP
Anyway,definitely gonna play a bit more,hopefully theres no  more daters/love rp's on that game

I got pretty far into the campaign once, the levels get pretty difficult.

I played this game a few years ago,can't remember how many xD Then I realised its had some biiig updates.I finally made my character the ghost (black armor) obviously isn't invisible,but it was an idea i got once when i was in some dudes base deffence thing and the other guy was hacking to be invisible and he was definitely hacking,it was on DM not COOP
Anyway,definitely gonna play a bit more,hopefully theres no  more daters/love rp's on that game
Actually that's not hacking. There IS an ability to go invisible in DM.
I remember this game!
It was pretty great, but the community was a stirring pot of stuff.
I know some nice people there but 70% of the community is a bunch of asses.

why would you have a dedicated "play" page and then limit the game's size to "tiny"