Author Topic: mental handicapation fight  (Read 12273 times)

idk how should i know?

if you don't know, don't argue the point brah

because i stopped gunning for the approval of the non-musically educated and actually objectively improving?
*tips*

if you don't know, don't argue the point brah
how am i supposed to know why all the talented people dont go on those shows?? Youtube? Are humble?

I actually liked this. But the 13 year old seems really over the top in the video.

So can we all agree that Taboo has no drawing talent whatsoever?
Who are you and why are you butthurt? Also, wrong.

Then why don't masters of art or instruments go on that show and magically win everything?
Being above it. The same reason no professional actually puts themselves on TV: It's a joke.

""
Too lazy to keep reading these big ass walls of text you keep putting out.

how am i supposed to know why all the talented people dont go on those shows?? Youtube? Are humble?

Since you defend perfection and talent so much you may as well.

Being above it. The same reason no professional actually puts themselves on TV: It's a joke.

Pretty much, a joke, a child's play. Barely anyone in [y]'s Got Talent actually gives something out of the bloody ordinary, it's because they just want to improve, to show what they can already and to show that they have potential. This in turn does not mean the professionals can just lay back and shout out at a mediocre show for mediocre people who want to improve.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 04:37:24 PM by LeetZero »

Since you defend perfection and talent so much you may as well.

No because not everyone wants to be on TV idk what you're not understanding

if all the talented people were on these shows there would be no more talent

if all the talented people were on these shows there would be no more talent
The forget?

geez i thought you were an english teacher. didn't think you'd hate reading that much  :cookieMonster:

yeah, that's a good point

but if they were humble they wouldn't be jelly like op OOOOHHHH SHIIIIIT

Who are you and why are you butthurt? Also, wrong.

lol so you can't be talentless but these kids on tv can be

absolute wow

"i'm not even gonna bother to read why im wrong that'll show 'em"

geez i thought you were an english teacher. didn't think you'd hate reading that much  :cookieMonster:
If you aren't going to write an essay, you're better off not posting if this kind of immature attempt at a jab is what you produce otherwise.

"i'm not even gonna bother to read why im wrong that'll show 'em"
I am prioritizing my time and ability to do anything else over reading whatever the hell on the Blockland forums.

lol so you can't be talentless but these kids on tv can be
I am talented in a field that I work most in. That doesn't mean I'm not talentless in others.

The forget?
think about it

yeah, that's a good point

but if they were humble they wouldn't be jelly like op OOOOHHHH SHIIIIIT

Never said anything about OP

all I said was that something may look impressive to someone who has no clue, when it could be the most talentless thing to do in the world

think about it
Never said anything about OP

all I said was that something may look impressive to someone who has no clue, when it could be the most talentless thing to do in the world

okay, i gotcha

but the whole thread is about cellists

and playing cello requires some talent

If you aren't going to write an essay, you're better off not posting if this kind of immature attempt at a jab is what you produce otherwise.
just matching the efforts. if you're to lazy to read something mature, i'm too lazy to post it.  :cookieMonster:

okay, i gotcha

but the whole thread is about cellists

and playing cello requires some talent
sure