mental handicapation fight

Author Topic: mental handicapation fight  (Read 11774 times)

Pursuit of this built up on what these judges that don't know the cello told them will only lead them to get shut down if they ever want to be serious about the instrument. What it takes to make a master in any music related field is relentless critique from experience professionals, not mindless bolstering. Your attack about the supposed pedestal I'm placing myself upon is asinine and irrelevant to what I'm saying with my posts. AGT is providing them with an easy pat on the back from people they know they can get a reaction about of without doing much.
Back up a bit.
Pursuit of this built up on what these judges that don't know the cello told them will only lead them to get shut down if they ever want to be serious about the instrument.
Who said anything about taking it seriously?

heedi in his paragraph about inspiration and whatnot?

To continue on what some people aren't noticing, they're not trying to showcase the breadth of their skill with the instrument, they're playing a piece that is crowd-pleasing and interesting, especially because of the unusual nature of their performance (guitar sound being mimicked by cello). The fact that this makes you angry because they did well and the judges liked it means you're just jealous.

Back up a bit. Who said anything about taking it seriously?

the only thing serious here is nasoa's medical condition

a bad case of jealousitis

seriously nasoa

its pretty petty of you to shame these kids like they don't have talent

I even said in the one post that they very well may be skilled. But this act does not show what talent they may have on a show titled "America's Got Talent".

To continue on what some people aren't noticing, they're not trying to showcase the breadth of their skill with the instrument, they're playing a piece that is crowd-pleasing and interesting, especially because of the unusual nature of their performance (guitar sound being mimicked by cello). The fact that this makes you angry because they did well and the judges liked it means you're just jealous.
Exactly, their America's Got Talent act does not demonstrate talent.

Explain why they don't have talent.

Hm?

can someone explain why nasoa is trying to sound fancy

Explain why they don't have talent.

Hm?
What else have I been doing in this entire thread?

he's jealous

What else have I been doing in this entire thread?

You've been saying that they don't have talent, you've spent 8 years as a cellist, you've seen a lot of other cellists who according to you have talent and you've been trying to hide your jealousy

Do you want specifics?

Do you want specifics?

good god why would i want anything else

a lot of other cellists who according to actual cellists have talent
A little more accurate.

only you can stop thesaurus abuse!