Zapk's Blockland Database

Author Topic: Zapk's Blockland Database  (Read 2675 times)

Blockland Database

What it is
" Zapkraft's blockland database is a new system designed to log online users and provide useful tools and brown townytics for them. Statistic collection gathers information about the community every 10 minutes, which started on June 26, 2014. "

What's done
Right now, the completed aspects of this project are the database itself (tables for logging users), a collective loop (for gathering users from the master server list), and gathering of statistics which can be shown as a live preview on the site.

What's planned
One of the most important things planned is a Blockland add-on for pushing clients to the database (backend is already done for this).

I'd also like to have more statistic features, and I've been thinking about banking a database of online servers (name, IP, game mode, etc).

http://data.zapkraft.net/

Please let me know what you'd like to see. This is currently my focal point and I'll be working on this as much as I can.

Zoom doesn't work.
There's not enough data to zoom in yet. I literally started fetching data today at around 3 PM.

Checking on my phone, so overlapped lol

Checking on my phone, so overlapped lol
Thanks for letting me know.

The "from to" dialogue should no longer be visible on small screens.

Aren't you like 13? I wish I was as advanced as you two or three years ago

FYI if you have Ghostery you need to disable it to view this.

Aren't you like 13? I wish I was as advanced as you two or three years ago

Statistics have been alive for 1 day, such an achievement ..

The player count is so natural looking (black).

Do you guys feel comfortable with having IPs as an output in the API, or is that too much?

How did you collect all this information? Did you send client info with one of your addons?

How did you collect all this information? Did you send client info with one of your addons?
Currently it's from the master server. Client info from servers will be in an add-on (once I get off my ass and test it).