2 Year old child severely hurt by swat raid

Author Topic: 2 Year old child severely hurt by swat raid  (Read 5705 times)

[img ]http://www.marryingthearmy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/buy-buy-BABY.png[/img]

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 05:38:18 PM by Badspot »

nice pagestretch friend

Civilian casualties happen get over it.

i dont understand why there was a swat raid on the house, i didnt see the video touch on it

can someone explain?

it was a terrible accident, but an accident nonetheless. people try to paint it like the SWAT team was like, in the wrong, but it's just a freak accident that sucks that happened and they're gonna pay the kids medical bill.
not only that, but those swat guys have emotions. i don't think they're just gonna be like "hm, okay" after mortally wounding some kid. they're probably gonna be remembering this all their life.

i dont understand why there was a swat raid on the house, i didnt see the video touch on it

can someone explain?

it was a drug bust.

the news is all phony and only idiots really watch the mainstream media BS, so they pander to them with half stories that go off topic.

Civilian casualties happen get over it.
did midna tell you that

Why is anyone trying to defend the police in this instance? Of course they should apologize Jesus Christ they need to grow some balls and man up. Regardless if they were just doing there job they forgeted up a two year old so they should definitely apologize!

Why is anyone trying to defend the police in this instance? Of course they should apologize Jesus Christ they need to grow some balls and man up. Regardless if they were just doing there job they forgeted up a two year old so they should definitely apologize!
are they not apologizing? im sure they apologized

are they not apologizing? im sure they apologized
Did you even read the title of the video? The whole fuss about this is the fact that the swat team didnt apologize.

but flashbangs don't explode or anything right
If you put your head right next to a flashbang when it goes off, the heat given off is something like 6x the heat of the sun.

Not good.

Did you even read the title of the video? The whole fuss about this is the fact that the swat team didnt apologize.
oh

well that's forgeted up