Author Topic: Recon Scout and Block Dude  (Read 4374 times)

Arg these noobs built a box around the cake from portal that me and gegc made. We need Badspot to do something about them.

They're both idiots but block dude is slightly less idiotic. Recon just won't stfu.
Recon: Am i still a ninja?!?! (half a second later) <repeats 3 times>
AM I A NINJA AM I AM I?!?!?
Me: Don't let me see you yell or spam the chat ever again.
Recon: I'm sorry, i had caps lock on.
Me: No you didn't. You're a terrible liar.
Recon: Um
Recon has been banned reason: loving Noob.

Public schools are better than private schools except for the food.

I've encountered these idiots too - I was blocking them on level 5 of Irk's Challenge, Recon was in tears and so he called Block Dude. First they threatened to have me banned from the internet, then they threatened to have me banned from Blockland, then they threatened to hack me, then they threatened to logic bomb the server in 48 hours.

Now i'm banned from blockland, the internet, my paypal is empty AND irk's server is a smoking hole in the ground  :panda:

Don't mess with those guys! They're serious business.

Now i'm banned from blockland, the internet, my paypal is empty AND irk's server is a smoking hole in the ground  :panda:

Don't mess with those guys! They're serious business.

[sarcasm] I'm so afraid, Ephi :( [/sarcasm]

Ok that's it i'm not taking this any longer so listen up. I NEVER hacked you ephi, your stuff probably just sucks. You all have no lives so you just like to sit at your computer and talk about problems that aren't really problems but little things that irritate you that WE ALL HAVE TO DEAL WITH NOW AND AGAIN. Oh and btw I don't threaten to hack that is my older brother who doesn't have his own accout but instead uses mine or blockdudes whenever we turn our backs. HE threatens to hack but he doesn't hack anyone. again i don't even know what happened at that server cus my big bro was playing but I DO KNOW that block dude didn't put up that wall or whatever was blocking the thing. he has FULL trust with this guy called Block Dude but with an id that's about in the 1000s i think

oh ya and my bro block dude has NO caps in his name while the other one DOES

HAHAHA, Ephi was being sarcastic! And the brother/cousin/sibling excuse fails.

Also, bumped...

My little brother plays using my key. The idiot made my clan tags on the computer downstairs say Butt-Dart.
To Recon Scout: Dude if you didn't act like such an ass and just say "That was block dude, or I don't know who did that" then everything would be fine but instead you chose to flame shrum. So its your fault that people are talking crap about you.

Ok that's it i'm not taking this any longer so listen up. I NEVER hacked you ephi, your stuff probably just sucks. You all have no lives so you just like to sit at your computer and talk about problems that aren't really problems but little things that irritate you that WE ALL HAVE TO DEAL WITH NOW AND AGAIN. Oh and btw I don't threaten to hack that is my older brother who doesn't have his own accout but instead uses mine or blockdudes whenever we turn our backs. HE threatens to hack but he doesn't hack anyone. again i don't even know what happened at that server cus my big bro was playing but I DO KNOW that block dude didn't put up that wall or whatever was blocking the thing. he has FULL trust with this guy called Block Dude but with an id that's about in the 1000s i think

Not only you fell for a fscking obvious joke, but also you managed to resurrect a topic from the grave.
Please all do congratulate for this guy and now if you could just dig the first hole to die, we would be so grateful.

Thank you in advance.

This is your brain on home schooling.

Wow this topic is old. Heh, I never bothered to look at the date when i clicked it.

But what WAS under the spam?  :cookieMonster:

But what WAS under the spam?  :cookieMonster:

I know what you're getting at. Yes, it says that.

But the fact that the word was blocked wasn't why I made this thread. It was the fact that Block and Recon went to extreme lengths just to deny the obvious.

I can see why they put it up but they were really only making it much worse for themselves with the lying.

This is your brain on home schooling.

You know that I'm homeschooled, right?