Author Topic: Recon Scout and Block Dude  (Read 4372 times)

oh ya and my bro block dude has NO caps in his name while the other one DOES

Present evidence: Photo #1

OBJECTION!!

Look at the photo on the first page. In the chat you can see block dude's name in clear sight. However, in the error message it shows the same name. Without capitals!

TAKE THAT!!

OBJECTION!!

Look at the photo on the first page. In the chat you can see block dude's name in clear sight. However, in the error message it shows the same name. Without capitals!

TAKE THAT!!

Ouch. I felt that, my bum bum hurts. But not as worse as Recon Scout's should be because he just got raped with a simple post.

OBJECTION!!

TAKE THAT!!
Wooow... they're still attempting to fight back, even though everyone knows they're wrong

Ahh, this topic reminds me of the mass fighting that took place with mercenary, Good times.

Ahh, this topic reminds me of the mass fighting that took place with mercenary, Good times.

From what I hear, Mercenary was an idiot who spammed moron to someone. People keep quoting it haha.

- I was blocking them on level 5 of Irk's Challenge,
I remember that :D

I quote mercenary when appropriate.
Quote from: mercenary
MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON

Ok that's it i'm not taking this any longer so listen up. I NEVER hacked you ephi, your stuff probably just sucks. You all have no lives so you just like to sit at your computer and talk about problems that aren't really problems but little things that irritate you that WE ALL HAVE TO DEAL WITH NOW AND AGAIN. Oh and btw I don't threaten to hack that is my older brother who doesn't have his own accout but instead uses mine or blockdudes whenever we turn our backs. HE threatens to hack but he doesn't hack anyone. again i don't even know what happened at that server cus my big bro was playing but I DO KNOW that block dude didn't put up that wall or whatever was blocking the thing. he has FULL trust with this guy called Block Dude but with an id that's about in the 1000s i think
O the Irony

ok i'm going to say this slowly so that you can all un-der-stand. Is that too fast? anyway i know it was my bro because of the clan tags that he is wearing. i wear the TKB and EG clan tags but my bro plays with the fire nitn or whatever they were ( i can never remember what those stand for) so eat your own pics shrum.

oh ya sorry i haven't posted for awhile. i thought i'd give you time to make up some random lie or another which you seem to be pretty good at with the whole, "and i used better grammer than they did the whole time" crap         

EDIT: oh btw shrum if these weren't even your bricks then why did you care anyway cus it looks like to my that you are taking this whole thing WAYYYYYYYYY too personal. like we blew up your house or destroyed all you believe in.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 11:03:34 AM by Recon Scout »

ok i'm going to say this slowly so that you can all un-der-stand. Is that too fast? anyway i know it was my bro because of the clan tags that he is wearing. i wear the TKB and EG clan tags but my bro plays with the fire nitn or whatever they were ( i can never remember what those stand for) so eat your own pics shrum.

This doesn't change the fact that both the "block dude" names are the same. Sorry.

oh btw shrum if these weren't even your bricks then why did you care anyway cus it looks like to my that you are taking this whole thing WAYYYYYYYYY too personal. like we blew up your house or destroyed all you believe in.

You're defending yourself to the death just to avoid the obvious. I just asked why block dude put it up and it escalated into a shet storm. The only reason I keep arguing is because I think this is hilarious, and it's ruining your reputation.

grammer

TEE HEE