Keybean, possible ddos I think?

Author Topic: Keybean, possible ddos I think?  (Read 3023 times)

AFAIK Radioactive and Keybean are good friends. Seems fishy.

If you think... Don't post, only post if you get proof that he 100% did it

Uh...no. Even a big hosting service like RTB could not afford it.

1. Host a server under a domain
1.5 Set your DNS servers to cloudflare's
2. Host server
3. Get DOSed
4. All traffic is routed through cloudflare
5. ???
6. Profit

CloudFlare is not super expensive, as long as you don't live off of your daddy's allowance in his basement, you can afford it.

https://www.cloudflare.com/plans

1. Host a server under a domain
1.5 Set your DNS servers to cloudflare's
2. Host server
3. Get DOSed
4. All traffic is routed through cloudflare
5. ???
6. Profit

CloudFlare is not super expensive, as long as you don't live off of your daddy's allowance in his basement, you can afford it.

https://www.cloudflare.com/plans
I don't think you can host a server under a domain?

What do you think websites are hosted on?

Well servers are what the domain uses to work lol, they don't just exist in the air.

ok yeah i've never hosted a website or something like that before so i'm not sure about that stuff

rekt

Since when was $200 a month a lot. I spend more per month on fast food.

Not every hosting service has a spare $200

Not every hosting service has a spare $200

Most people with jobs do

The dedicated remote server would cost $50/month. Also, $2400/year is 5% of the average person's salary. Who would spend that on just a Blockland hosting service??

The dedicated remote server would cost $50/month. Also, $2400/year is 5% of the average person's salary. Who would spend that on just a Blockland hosting service??

Who would pay for someone to host their blockland server in the first place. Costs less to just leave your computer on.

Who would pay for someone to host their blockland server in the first place. Costs less to just leave your computer on.

You obviously don't understand how computers and servers work.

People do this so they don't have to keep their PCs on all day which in reality uses more electricity and rises your Electricity bill, and it then costs more then a Dedi hosting service.

They also do It so their server doesn't lag if they have a bad PC or Internet Supplier or use the PC for other things.