Poll

Should we continue Blockland Pistop?

Yes, you should continue working on Blockland Pitstop
No, you should not work on Blockland Pitstop

Author Topic: POLL - Should We Continue This? - Blockland Pitstop  (Read 44455 times)

You could use Bootstrap's slide component
But for what, exactly?

Its either two things, the website isnt supported on mobile
The website is fully supported on mobile. What else are we using bootstrap for?

The website is fully supported on mobile. What else are we using bootstrap for?

Im talking about the old design of the website. The register forms dont work.

Im talking about the old design of the website. The register forms dont work.
Well, the new one does

As long as he has blockland running on his computer and the ipad is using the same wifi they'll have the same external IP so the auth should go through

Woops
What do you mean exactly? A slide as in something like this? What additional slides?
Yes, that type of slide!

The additional sides can be the extra stuff, idk.

But for what, exactly?

Not too sure, Swat was asking about it.  If you were planning on it, the carousel plugin would work nicely.  However, like you said, there isn't much use for it right now.

Do you need anyone to do any PHP programming, or anything server sided like MySQL?  Kind of in a programming rut right now and don't have much to do.

I've worked with php before, it shouldn't be a problem. I will have to google the advanced stuff like session management though.

I've worked with php before, it shouldn't be a problem. I will have to google the advanced stuff like session management though.

Fair enough, sounds like your all good.  If you have any questions though, feel free to ask.

More general question, should signing up require a recaptcha or similar to prevent spammers from using our site to DoS the auth server?

More general question, should signing up require a recaptcha or similar to prevent spammers from using our site to DoS the auth server?

I don't think many spammers would pay 10 dollars.

I don't think many spammers would pay 10 dollars.
You don't need to own blockland for the site to send a request to auth.blockland.us.

You don't need to own blockland for the site to send a request to auth.blockland.us.

I guess it would be better to use that.

mk, I'll make register a seperate page and include a recaptcha.

It'll have to fit the theme though, not sure if you can style captchas.
Ye you can. https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/customization
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 05:40:17 PM by Zeblote »

Honno, can I re-add you on steam?

Honno, can I re-add you on steam?

Sure, but you were the one to remove me in the first place.