Kong123 [38277] - Permabanned me for saying 'Hey Kong!'?

Author Topic: Kong123 [38277] - Permabanned me for saying 'Hey Kong!'?  (Read 6820 times)

NOEDIT: I dont have Flams key either, so hes someone different.

Who's fault was it for changing your name? I'm sure Badspot didn't do it.

Still, He was impersonating me a few times, and now this.

It's still your fault. Once you change your name your old one is out for the public. Anyone can grab it.

that couldn't possibly be because of the flim/flam stuff

Once again, I said it that i dont control those keys anymore, Flim is Phireanex, Flam is someone I dont even know.

Okay, then you won't mind telling me why Flim (47859) joined the server at the time it was spammed with your current IP (58.7.251.91)?  Flam (33640) was somebody else from near Lenoir, North Carolina at the time, I just confirmed this by taking a in-depth look at the logs.  His other ID is 40817, he's gone under the name of "joshtbo".  However, Flim was most certainly you.

Lol I was on Deos server and Outpact told me If I dont apologize to Boki and the deathrun server that I wouldn't be cool....

Outpact Check out this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gyLR4NfMiI

Aparrently if you buy three keys something is gonna happen...

Okay, then you won't mind telling me why Flim (47859) joined the server at the time it was spammed with your current IP (58.7.251.91)?  Flam (33640) was somebody else from near Lenoir, North Carolina at the time, I just confirmed this by taking a in-depth look at the logs.  His other ID is 40817, he's gone under the name of "joshtbo".  However, Flim was most certainly you.
I love you cowboy <3

Joshtbo and Outpact Tag team?
No wonder they both go to the same severs...

Dark , I apologized to the people I annoyed and look at me now! I'm loving popular

^Chat from outpact on Deos Server.

Kong is a terrible host, and his server may be worse than Tezunis.
but that's just my opinion

erm 47859 was legalize queer marriage or idk  but there is one thing you gotta know  flam actually revealed himself after spamming that he was legalize  but i dont know much and i dont have proof because i didnt screenshot it  but outpact was there  so we dont know who is 47859 but i dont know him althrough he came on kong's sometimes and usually as legalize

correct to the past i made *flim the names are confusing

erm 47859 was legalize queer marriage or idk  but there is one thing you gotta know  flam actually revealed himself after spamming that he was legalize  but i dont know much and i dont have proof because i didnt screenshot it  but outpact was there  so we dont know who is 47859 but i dont know him althrough he came on kong's sometimes and usually as legalize
What am I reading

Okay, I may be handicapped on the forums, but I am way different in-game, like seriously what the hell.

Okay, I may be handicapped on the forums, but I am way different in-game, like seriously what the hell.

[/quote]

i remember i was on buttmans server and you were being a real richard towards me, teleporting me out of the map and killing me