Steam Summer Sale is over. What were your best and worst purchases?

Author Topic: Steam Summer Sale is over. What were your best and worst purchases?  (Read 2256 times)

Best would be Space Engineers based on the time I've already spent on it.

Worst might be Dark Souls, because even though I got it for 7.49, I'm probably going to need to buy a $30 controller to actually play it.

Worst might be Dark Souls, because even though I got it for 7.49, I'm probably going to need to buy a $30 controller to actually play it.
WRONG DARK SOULS WAS YOUR BEST PURCHASE
GO AND GET A loving CONTROLLER YOU POOR stuff

git gud x)

all I got was cod 4

my brother got borderlands 2 though

Best:
Skyrim (well I was gifted this actually <3)
Dishonored
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Other good stuff:
Battleblock Theater
Risk of Rain (gifted)
Hotline Miami (gifted)
Just Cause 2
Call of Juarez Gunslinger

Nothing fell under my worst this sale, I've enjoyed every game I got :D

WRONG DARK SOULS WAS YOUR BEST PURCHASE
GO AND GET A loving CONTROLLER YOU POOR stuff
Not poor, just didn't really want to spend $40 on a game I might not play a lot of.

Really good, but I'm pretty sure I've broken things because of it.
...Seriously? Learn to control yourself ffs.

best
lego hobbit - usual lego humour and amazing scenery with open world middle earth hub just like lego lotr, also movie music score and voice acting
lego movie - its like an extended version of the movie, has some new lines from the main cast
battleblock theater - ive only done the first set of levels but the opening scene was just too funny
wolf among us - ive never heard of the original comic series untill this game but its a good idea for a story, fairytale characters in a modern city setting

duno
realmyst masterpiece - good 3d remake of the original myst, i just wish they would remake riven (my retail uses 5 discs D:) or myst 3
nosgoth - first saw this on E3, team based game set in the legacy of kain universe, from what i played its not bad

havent played yet
metal gear rising
unepic
amnesia pigs
marlow briggs
and the rest

...Seriously? Learn to control yourself ffs.
That was kind of a half joke. While I haven't broken anything it has made me pretty pissed before.

Best would be Space Engineers based on the time I've already spent on it.

I don't know about you, but I got a controller for Dark Souls and I used it a lot for bunch of games, but I never played Dark Souls again ever since I bought the controller.
Soooo....

Best to worst:

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Turns out I like turned based strategy games since I put 36 hours into it already
Bioshock Infinite - Good story but the ending I don't really like
Risk of Rain - I had fun for 12 hours
Battleblock Theater - It's not for me but I see why other people like it
Pixel Piracy - Eugh

Bad Rats - Gave it to someone else. forget you Doughboy. jk ily
w-what?? you dont like bad rats!??!

legodude77 gave me borderlands 2 when i didn't even ask for it ty u bb

Great:

HL1: Opposing Force
Rogue Legacy

Okay:

HL1: Source (I bought it for gmod stuffs, not for the actual game)
Planetary Annihilation

I don't know about you, but I got a controller for Dark Souls and I used it a lot for bunch of games, but I never played Dark Souls again ever since I bought the controller.
Soooo....
So really Dark Souls remains my worst purchase and the controller becomes my best? :P