Author Topic: ███ Liquid Cooler (current bid: Suburb for $40) ███  (Read 1772 times)

$65.00, and Nal, I'm pretty sure you don't have that kind of money laying around lol.

take suburbs offer B-)))))
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 11:28:57 PM by Nal »

you guys are going apestuff over a fan with water in it

My case doesn't have 2 consecutive fan slots for this to fit in.

$2,147,483,648
you store your money as an integer, right?

(for those who don't get the joke: 2147483647 is the maximum value for an integer in computing, after that it rolls around to -1, meaning I would make $1 by buying this)

My case doesn't have 2 consecutive fan slots for this to fit in.
dont know, most micro atx, mid atx and full atx cases typically have at least 2 120mm slots at the top, what kind of case do you have

dont know, most micro atx, mid atx and full atx cases typically have at least 2 120mm slots at the top, what kind of case do you have
My case is a Thermaltake Black Widow Soprano RS 101.
It has a 140mm/120mm fan mount in the front and the back.
It also has 2 120mm mounts on the window but those have about a 2 inch gap in between them.

Holy stuff! He actually didnt make a pun!

On topic: I dont think most people will take you seriously if your trying to bid on the BL forums

On topic: I dont think most people will take you seriously if your trying to bid on the BL forums

maybe in some situations. but i have a reputation around here for trading and buying/selling
im trusted enough around here to make these topics and people know they are legit.

$65.00, and Nal, I'm pretty sure you don't have that kind of money laying around lol.
I do, why wouldn't he??

do you have a way of keeping track of which bids are legit and which ones are just handicapped forums-kids who think it's "epic" to spam fake bids in the thread? I don't want to bid against people who aren't even actually bidding at all.

suburb has the current bid of 40. since hes close enough to not need to ship, i cant imagine anyone would offer higher with a 10 dollar shipping.
eventually the money saved wouldnt be worth it if people can just buy a new one lol

I want to bid but:
will it fit in this case
what are your payment methods

if I can do it, I bid $45