Author Topic: Picture to Brick converter?  (Read 2764 times)

It only builds in 1x1 bricks, or 1x1 plates. You'd never be able to make something that big, and it'd be better to build the map yourself.

I'm to lazy to upload it to anything seeing as to how it's pointless.

Still,I would like to have it.
(did you ever think of single player servers?)

oh my god thorfin obviously op doesnt think its as useless at you do. just be the good guy here and give him what he wants.

oh my god thorfin obviously op doesnt think its as useless at you do. just be the good guy here and give everyone what we want.
fixed

yes i have it i can give it if you pay or whatever i just don't want it to be spread / made public
is this banable?

is this banable?
i dont know but those "pay" things get moved to drama

I made one that doesnt require a program, but its only in black and white (uses picascii.com)

didn't jookia make img2brick

---Credits---

Jookia   - Coding
Yayfun   - Beta Testing
Irrlicht - Engine

Damn it! It says Invaild File and it can't work.

it amazing how many times people are gonna say its useless, SO WHAT?
doesn't mean we cant have it, so just be quiet about "how pointless it is" and just give a dang link (or a mod for it, either way, you get what I'm trying to say)

it amazing how many times people are gonna say its useless, SO WHAT?
doesn't mean we cant have it, so just be quiet about "how pointless it is" and just give a dang link (or a mod for it, either way, you get what I'm trying to say)

So what? It's a spam bot. Also we can't make this an add-on without writing it all ourselves. It's closed source.