-Miniature USA!- [Cities and Towns In Progress]

Poll

a

a
27 (45.8%)
a
32 (54.2%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: -Miniature USA!- [Cities and Towns In Progress]  (Read 46120 times)

As long as you get the GGB I'll be alright

Isn't there a mod called img2brick where you can use a jpeg to create a pixel image of it in blockland?
I would like a download of this.

You could put all of the most famous buildings/locations in that state and build miniature scaled models of them on that state :D. That would be so cool!

AZ :)
This looks cool, now build the state capitol as minicities in each state.

He actually has a good point. for a mini empire map it will be pretty fun. will it be heightened?
adding things like mountain ranges would make it a very nice mini empires map for public use. If I were you I'd go down this route :)
Eh, I don't think this would be a great map for MERP due to the lack of big islands and straits. A map like Indonesia would be pretty nice though.

You could put all of the most famous buildings/locations in that state and build miniature scaled models of them on that state :D. That would be so cool!
Well yeah, I said in the OP I was going to do major (maybe minor..?) landmarks xD

The sea and ocean outer coastline coloring is now finished. View the OP for pictures.

AZ :)
This looks cool, now build the state capitol as minicities in each state.
AZ represent

maryland looks so fat :(

I would like a download of this.
I have it, it's private. You'll have to ask the developer.

missouri ftw

I see where I live c: well. it's not so blue here but yeah. Nice work!

You should have had a 4th of July party here.

I didn't realize it was that big

if you play merp you would know this map would be turribad for a merp game

-Alternative