-Miniature USA!- [Cities and Towns In Progress]

Poll

a

a
27 (45.8%)
a
32 (54.2%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: -Miniature USA!- [Cities and Towns In Progress]  (Read 46128 times)

What's the brickcount so far, and will there be a download? It would be nice to have a version with no cities, planes, ships, etc. for Mini Empires.

What's the brickcount so far, and will there be a download? It would be nice to have a version with no cities, planes, ships, etc. for Mini Empires.
The brickcount so far is 58476 bricks (currently working on Texas). To answer your second question, I will make a save without any cities, highways, ships, etc. for mini empires. I will most likely release a public save of a plain map also.

for some reason i cant see the pictures in the op

for some reason i cant see the pictures in the op
Hmm, I can see them, but idk if anyone else can. To view them, just right-click then choose Copy Image URL then paste it. I don't know how I can fix the issue.

I actually made this myself but had to stop because of the brick limit.

Texas and New Mexico's terrains are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 08:09:15 PM by Ducky duck »

Arizona and Colorado's terrains are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

Ill come online Tomorrow to finish the Canada borders.

Don't get me wrong, I love what you're doing, but why does it appear the Grand Canyon is the same depth as any other river?

why does it appear the Grand Canyon is the same depth as any other river?
It was our own twist to make all the rivers and lakes at sea level and then add a valley type thing at the banks/shores to get up to ground level.

Wow, that's actually really good.
Please, don't ever stop.

Do you think I could make a couple suburbs that belong to Philadelphia in a dupable zone heit?

Do you think I could make a couple suburbs that belong to Philadelphia in a dupable zone heit?

Perhaps, if it's small enough.

wow. How are you going to do the Rockies, Sierra Nevada, etc.?