-Miniature USA!- [Cities and Towns In Progress]

Poll

a

a
27 (45.8%)
a
32 (54.2%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: -Miniature USA!- [Cities and Towns In Progress]  (Read 46142 times)

Idaho and California's terrains are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

Im not feeling up to building Atlantic City, but I could help with Terrain sometime if you teach me how you do it.

dont you see a face there
well thats a face

When I first joined the server to see what this was, it was just the outline and I thought that it would be stupid and dumb.
Seeing it now with the attention to detail and persistence on the build, I have to take that thought back.

This is really cool.

When I first joined the server to see what this was, it was just the outline and I thought that it would be stupid and dumb.
Seeing it now with the attention to detail and persistence on the build, I have to take that thought back.

This is really cool.
Thanks!

Only 2 more states to go! Hopefully, you're releasing the save for just the terrain when it's done...Right?

Oregon and Washington's terrains are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

We are now finalizing the build for the official announcement of the terrain being complete.

Last night Koh and Heit where finishing up making the borders simple (Use less bricks).

I finished Philadelphia, it lines up with the Deleware River now.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 07:54:15 PM by Ducky duck »

We are finished yay!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 08:17:26 PM by Ducky duck »

And we have permission to use this as we please?

A night time map of this would be cool, with glow effect bricks to show the difference in population density at night

And we have permission to use this as we please?
Yes, just remember to give the credits for the map to me and Kohoutek.